ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Fairmont who ya got?

I got faith in my Horses...we will see how much this team has grown since 12-14-17(The Northside-Jax loss)....think history will be made tomorrow evening only one other Clinton team has ever made it to the Eastern Championship game

What does Fairmont bring to the table? If they are anything like seasons past, it’s going to be a team filled with feisty guards and a few solid big men.

Reactions: ramking2012
They are going be like us big athletic and fast....its going to be a fun game to watch

I agree. Should be a really good matchup. My prediction is that the winner of this matchup will advance to the Championship.

See you guys tonight. You won’t be able to miss me as I’m sure there will only be a few people there. Lol

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I'll go with Clinton at home but it should be a great game. Clinton has been pounding people lately and Fairmont is always good. Too bad this is not at a regional neutral site.
Wish I could be there for this one.

If we win maybe just maybe this team will finally get some quality ink on 910 preps/Fayetteville Observer....lol...they consider us a regional school but never cover us until late in postseason same goes for Football....just something i always found funny

Lets gooo Horses....this place is absolutely packed and its crazy in here......Clinton 24 Fairmont 10 end of 1st quarter

Halftime Clinton 43 Fairmont 31....fast paced lots of up and down action lots of missed layups/close baskets lots of turnovers......Lesane has been huge for Clinton Williams also.....Arnette for Fairmont in foul trouble.coiuld be big late in game

KHARI WILLIAMS off the bench having his best game of the year his hustle has been a major difference in this game.....Lesane and Kris Williams have been solid.....Clinton 60 Fairmont 41 going.into the 4th

Good game some of the Fairmont faithful kinda spoiling it with comments about the refs helping Clinton win......you cant lose by 24 and blame the refs

Great game tonight. Horses played hard. Officials were calling it tight and horses adjusted, Fairmont didn’t. By that I mean, clinton drove in a lot, Fairmont took a lot of outside shots. Fairmont is a great team, they have a great tradition. Fan base was out in full force tonight, glad horses kept a big lead or it could’ve got even rowdier than it already was in there tonight. Great season Tornadoes. As for my horses, let’s keep it going!

Good game some of the Fairmont faithful kinda spoiling it with comments about the refs helping Clinton win......you cant lose by 24 and blame the refs
I told a few Tornado fans that on my way out. You can’t blame the officials when you’re giving up offensive boards, missed layups, and turnovers. It’s the playoffs and those are the things that cost you ballgames. Clinton’s a tough, long, and fast team. I’m predicting State Champs.

Hats off to Coach Jordan i have been skeptical in the past but he has done a good job with this team you dont make it this far with atleast some solid coaching even with the talent on this team.....really looking forward to Saturday

Hats off to Coach Jordan i have been skeptical in the past but he has done a good job with this team you dont make it this far with atleast some solid coaching even with the talent on this team.....really looking forward to Saturday
Yeah, I have read some negative comments about Coach Jordan but last night gave me no proof of what the naysayers are talking about. Sure he has the most talented team in the East, but they still have to be coached and lead. He does an awesome job. Hats off to coaches, players, and even the fans who pounded my eardrums last night with trash talk (lol). I love the atmosphere. Always remember Fairmont fans always come strong. I don’t see anyone stopping those horses.

So the NCHSAA is sending us to Greenville to play Saturday......really doesnt make any sense but oh well

It's not the win and loses with him. It's the off the court issues. My son and a few more will not play for him. Period. All he has to do with this team is roll the ball out.

Yeah, I have read some negative comments about Coach Jordan but last night gave me no proof of what the naysayers are talking about. Sure he has the most talented team in the East, but they still have to be coached and lead. He does an awesome job. Hats off to coaches, players, and even the fans who pounded my eardrums last night with trash talk (lol). I love the atmosphere. Always remember Fairmont fans always come strong. I don’t see anyone stopping those horses.

You have to know the whole story.

What i tell ya all a sudden the fayetteville observer remembers where Clinton is......havent had a detailed write up about us all year til now

So the NCHSAA is sending us to Greenville to play Saturday......really doesnt make any sense but oh well
Trying to spread it out. I’m sure complaints from Kinston fans driving to Fayetteville played a big part in it I’m sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT