ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton 49 East Bladen 19

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Well so much for my prediction of a close game...but I stand behind it last 4 meetings were decided by a touchdown or less...tonight not so much...Clinton came out fired up played by far the best game I seen them play comparable to the WRH game last year or the SWO eastern final game...Offense the O Line played its best game of the year created space got on their blocks did not commit stupid penalties pretty much the total opposite of the Hoggard game we were able to get our backs to the outside for big gains get those big D linemen of EB moving sideline to sideline and then pound it up the middle once the defense started to bite outside....Tyion Wright #5 scored 4 times I believe and really had some huge runs in the first half...Chris Williams ran one in and also connected with Jeremiah Pope on a long passing TD...Ryheem Skinner scored twice had some nice runs and a highlight 65 yard TD that I believe is trending in twitter now lol great game plan by Lewis and his staff....Defense played lights out flowed great to the ball and minimized EBs speedy back besides one huge KO return and a really nice run before half....first complete game I seen them play all year great job....now we don't need a JK like letdown this was a huge win but we got Midway next week on to the next one...GO HORSES!!!!!

On another note I want to comment on how well the field was manicured.I went on the field after the game and it was perfect turf. You would never know that we had just had 5-7 inches of rain the past 2 days in fact it rained pretty hard during the game a couple times but the field was great. The DarkHorses have good turf to run on!

We didn't use him but once (for a TD) but I like our wide reciever #15 Jeremiah Pope. He's got the height, speed, and the ability to go up after the ball knowing what to do when catches it. Plus we got a QB that can get it to hm! I don't believe we've had a reciever like him since Brian Howard.

Last edited:
Wow! Clinton is defintely the class of 2A East this year. Impressive gents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT