ADVERTISEMENT

2A Clinton 2018-2019 schedule

With the exception of Lakewood, non-conference is all 3A.

Would of liked to see them get another crack at Northside-Jax...definitely been a good test....but i guess the actions of you know who at the end of the game last season probably spoiled that

Would of liked to see them get another crack at Northside-Jax...definitely been a good test....but i guess the actions of you know who at the end of the game last season probably spoiled that
I wouldn't be surprised if that incident had a significant role in them not being scheduled this year.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Still should be a good year...Clinton lost a lot to graduation but return a solid core...Xavier Howard,Jalen Owens,Carson Ellis, and Camron Lawson will be the key returners...add in some guys from JV still look for Clinton to make some noise

Lost the second game 4. What is impressive is how we are defending. Only gave up an average of 39pts per game. Once we put in our offense system we will win some games. Defense wins championships. Going to be a fun year!

Lost the second game 4. What is impressive is how we are defending. Only gave up an average of 39pts per game. Once we put in our offense system we will win some games. Defense wins championships. Going to be a fun year!
Coach Davis and Coach Spell, two of the best coaches at CHS, because they taught DEFENSE first, offense second!!

Clinton girls having a good summer so far they went 6-1 at UNC team camp...only loss in overtime to some team from PA

Just reloading! While the team was spoiled with athleticism last year, this year's team, according to Coach, is better shooting collectively and great defense. If they put up 79 points against Hoggard and they haven't even really worked on their offense, I'd hate to be an upcoming opponent when their offense comes around!!!!!!

Just to be clear. The Hoggard team was not the top Hoggard team. It was their second team. We have A lot ahead of us but the young men are working hard. Weight Room time for July and August. Going to be a fun team to watch.

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Just to be clear. The Hoggard team was not the top Hoggard team. It was their second team. We have A lot ahead of us but the young men are working hard. Weight Room time for July and August. Going to be a fun team to watch.
Due to illness, I missed seeing the games in person, but I was able to listen on my computer. Can't wait to see the boys in action with my own two peepers!

Reactions: chscoachdavis
Sounds like the girls team is looking good this summer....this last Saturday they had a big scrimmage winning all 3 games they played including a 55-51 victory over Kinston which usually fields a strong basketball team on the girls side

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT