9/6 vs Providence Day
9/13 @ Crest
9/20 vs Providence
9/27 @ Independence
10/4 vs Rocky River
10/11 vs Garinger
10/18 @ Butler
10/25 @ E. Meck

One intriguing matchup that stands out is Charlotte Catholic at Crest. Any thoughts on the season for CC.

Catholic playing in a conference with schools like Indy and butler, they will forever lose those games consistently. Will they be in the biggest class with realignment coming. Not too knowledgeable, but the amount of classes is increasing from 4 right? They had much better records when they were in a conference with the west side schools or union county schools.

Providence is another program with a lot of potential. They have a decent staff and some good kids come through that school. I always thought Rocky river was a sleeping giant. If they ever got the coaching thing right, they can be really good.

Catholic playing in a conference with schools like Indy and butler, they will forever lose those games consistently. Will they be in the biggest class with realignment coming. Not too knowledgeable, but the amount of classes is increasing from 4 right? They had much better records when they were in a conference with the west side schools or union county schools.

Providence is another program with a lot of potential. They have a decent staff and some good kids come through that school. I always thought Rocky river was a sleeping giant. If they ever got the coaching thing right, they can be really good.
Catholic will probably be 6A in new alignment.

Catholic is mediocre good in 4A. Those 3A schools just weren't able to build competitive teams vs. Them. The top of 4A has some really really good teams.

If CC stays out top bracket they will be fine. 4A balk is very tough at the top

Some people are saying Catholic is going back more to their roots in the Wing-T. Their QB is legit though so I'm sure they will still sprinkle in some spread.

As for their league, Providence I think will be better than most expect. It will take Rocky River some time but they will be better in the coming years. Everyone else, it's pretty much what you expect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT