ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers AD Steps Down

My impression is that this area, including the school, has a very high cancer rate. From forfeiting games to coaches moving continuously when conflict is about to break out, to unregistered players, firearms (according to public news), and much more. Now, more problems being addressed and coming soon. Simply said, there is no consistency, accountability, or responsibility. All that is required is to eradicate the malignancy. presentation is everything!

Reactions: Kylar2018
My impression is that this area, including the school, has a very high cancer rate. From forfeiting games to coaches moving continuously when conflict is about to break out, to unregistered players, firearms (according to public news), and much more. Now, more problems being addressed and coming soon. Simply said, there is no consistency, accountability, or responsibility. All that is required is to eradicate the malignancy. presentation is everything!
Well they're pretty established at social media...so they have that going for them

If he was stepping down due to everything going on down there in investigations wouldn't it be smart to quietly sneak out the Backdoor? Why go right to the social media post l

Ppl in his position want everyone to know their ‘next move’. Smoke screens are all around us!

Looks like Coach Lash made his way back to his stomping ground and looks like he going be at Ben L Smith HS where we will be the New HFC

Last edited:
Saw this coming. He’s been pretty open about his frustrations with where Smith is and has been for at least the last decade. Haven’t been a real threat since Ebron was there.

Abandon Ship GIF
😂

I wonder how many years it will take before he jumps ship at Greensboro Smith.
All kidding aside, I somewhat hope he can get that football program going. There is quite a bit of untapped talent/potential on that side of Greensboro. Heck, the 5 star DT that committed to Georgia that is at Grimsley right now, came from Smith. Not to mention Ebron.

All kidding aside, I somewhat hope he can get that football program going. There is quite a bit of untapped talent/potential on that side of Greensboro. Heck, the 5 star DT that committed to Georgia that is at Grimsley right now, came from Smith. Not to mention Ebron.
Please give a detailed essay about what the word "HOPE" implies in your previous sentence so that the audience is well briefed.

T
They should be good in two years because that team was very young this year, majority freshman on varsity. I'm sure he's going to come in and do some recruiting as well. btw there's only one 5 star in the state of NC for the class of 2023 and it's Daevin Hobbs from Jay M Robinson.

T

They should be good in two years because that team was very young this year, majority freshman on varsity. I'm sure he's going to come in and do some recruiting as well. btw there's only one 5 star in the state of NC for the class of 2023 and it's Daevin Hobbs from Jay M Robinson.
sorry, 4 star.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT