ADVERTISEMENT

CC

I-I

Jun 1, 2024
Former college coach Keith Emery is currently the 4th head coach at the Charlotte Catholic in 50 years. He will offer the team leadership and a wealth of experience. Catholic has more than enough elite players. With Coach Emery's impressive record of competitive success at the high school and college levels it is certain that this program may go very deep starting this season.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
"Certain that this program may go very deep". I think you covered yourself well there. Lol

All jokes aside, Catholic has always had great coaching. Their key to success will be on defense - they'll need to have enough to slow down Indy, Butler, and Providence who all have top level QBs.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
All jokes aside, Catholic has always had great coaching. Their key to success will be on defense - they'll need to have enough to slow down Indy, Butler, and Providence who all have top level QBs.
Let me tell you a story about a team that has always been known for their exceptional coaching and unwavering determination. A team that has been on the rise, constantly pushing themselves to new heights. A team that goes by the name of Charlotte Catholic. And let me tell you, their key to success this season will be on defense. And what better coach like Emery that has the upmost experience on the defense.

With top-notch quarterbacks like Indy, Butler, and Providence on their schedule, Catholic knows that their defense has to be on point in order to come out on top. It's not going to be easy, but this team is up for the challenge. They have been working tirelessly in the off-season, honing their skills and perfecting their strategies. 🏈

But what sets them apart from the rest is their unwavering faith and brotherhood. This team is more than just a group of players, they are a family. They lift each other up, they push each other to be better, and they never give up on each other. That's what makes them so special. ❤️

So mark your calendars, because Catholic is coming for the top spot this season. And they're bringing their A-game on defense. Get ready to witness some epic battles on the field.

Let me tell you a story about a team that has always been known for their exceptional coaching and unwavering determination. A team that has been on the rise, constantly pushing themselves to new heights. A team that goes by the name of Charlotte Catholic. And let me tell you, their key to success this season will be on defense. And what better coach like Emery that has the upmost experience on the defense.

With top-notch quarterbacks like Indy, Butler, and Providence on their schedule, Catholic knows that their defense has to be on point in order to come out on top. It's not going to be easy, but this team is up for the challenge. They have been working tirelessly in the off-season, honing their skills and perfecting their strategies. 🏈

But what sets them apart from the rest is their unwavering faith and brotherhood. This team is more than just a group of players, they are a family. They lift each other up, they push each other to be better, and they never give up on each other. That's what makes them so special. ❤️

So mark your calendars, because Catholic is coming for the top spot this season. And they're bringing their A-game on defense. Get ready to witness some epic battles on the field.
Nah what makes them special is no residency borders, controlled enrollment, and being a private school playing in a public league. Majority of their success was in 3A. If other churches were allowed to build super teams and play they would have similar success. So congrats on being a private playing in a public league with unfair advantages.

Reactions: NCFB73
Catholic plays Butler close, you can make an argument they should have won two of the last three games.

Nah what makes them special is no residency borders, controlled enrollment, and being a private school playing in a public league. Majority of their success was in 3A. If other churches were allowed to build super teams and play they would have similar success. So congrats on being a private playing in a public league with unfair advantages.
Ugh, why are you all acting so bitter? Did someone forget to add sugar in your coffee this morning? Or is it just the lack of sunshine in your life that's making you so sour? 😒 Come on, let's spread a little positivity and sweetness, it won't kill you

Ok on a serious note. Attention all followers! As a professional, I would like to address a topic that seems to be causing quite a stir - the success of Charlotte Catholic. I have noticed some complaints and negative comments floating around, and I am here to ask, why?

This prestigious institution has worked tirelessly to achieve the level of success it has, so why not celebrate it instead of tearing it down? And if you truly have an issue with it, I challenge you to do something about it. Take action, make a difference, but if you are unable to do so, then I urge you to simply leave it alone. Let us all focus on our own journeys to success and support those who have already achieved it. Let's spread positivity and encouragement, not criticism and envy. Let's elevate each other instead of bringing each other down. That is the true essence of success.

Ugh, why are you all acting so bitter? Did someone forget to add sugar in your coffee this morning? Or is it just the lack of sunshine in your life that's making you so sour? 😒 Come on, let's spread a little positivity and sweetness, it won't kill you

Ok on a serious note. Attention all followers! As a professional, I would like to address a topic that seems to be causing quite a stir - the success of Charlotte Catholic. I have noticed some complaints and negative comments floating around, and I am here to ask, why?

This prestigious institution has worked tirelessly to achieve the level of success it has, so why not celebrate it instead of tearing it down? And if you truly have an issue with it, I challenge you to do something about it. Take action, make a difference, but if you are unable to do so, then I urge you to simply leave it alone. Let us all focus on our own journeys to success and support those who have already achieved it. Let's spread positivity and encouragement, not criticism and envy. Let's elevate each other instead of bringing each other down. That is the true essence of success.
So just overlook their unfair advantages? And focus on positives? Nah. U started the thread so be willing to accept others viewpoints. CC playing in a public league with no residency boundary is pure entitlement. It violates separation of church/state. Since they been 4A this time they are avg. Good. Easy to beat up underhanded 3A schools. CC has great tradition and dominated but so would Charlotte Christian, Providence Day, and Rabun Gap if playing in public leagues. They should be good with those advantages

This post reminds me of a footsoldier post. Although it'd be filled with digs and jokes. Man I miss him on here.

Pro tip: You're a new guy with five posts. There are many on here, who no matter what you say they will believe what they want. You will believe what you want and nothing either one of you says will change the other.
The last paragraph does sound like an excerpt out of a self-help/motivational talk. Very touching lol

So just overlook their unfair advantages? And focus on positives? Nah. U started the thread so be willing to accept others viewpoints. CC playing in a public league with no residency boundary is pure entitlement. It violates separation of church/state. Since they been 4A this time they are avg. Good. Easy to beat up underhanded 3A schools. CC has great tradition and dominated but so would Charlotte Christian, Providence Day, and Rabun Gap if playing in public leagues. They should be good with those advantages
Have you ever wondered how easy it is to accept different viewpoints?🤔 Well, let me tell you, it can be TOO easy.😱 We can talk violation. Sometimes, we become so open-minded that we forget to stand up for what's right.😔

🚨Attention all football fans and players! As someone who has been involved in the game for years, I have seen the importance of fair play and following the rules. It's time we address a serious issue that is plaguing our beloved sport - the acceptance of illegal players in public programs. This selfish act not only violates the integrity of football, but it also sets a bad example for future generations. As a community, we must hold ourselves accountable and demand that all programs report any illegal players. Let's keep the game clean and fair for all.

Pro tip: You're a new guy with five posts. There are many on here, who no matter what you say they will believe what they want. You will believe what you want and nothing either one of you says will change the other.
The last paragraph does sound like an excerpt out of a self-help/motivational talk. Very touching lol
Confirmed!

Have you ever wondered how easy it is to accept different viewpoints?🤔 Well, let me tell you, it can be TOO easy.😱 We can talk violation. Sometimes, we become so open-minded that we forget to stand up for what's right.😔

🚨Attention all football fans and players! As someone who has been involved in the game for years, I have seen the importance of fair play and following the rules. It's time we address a serious issue that is plaguing our beloved sport - the acceptance of illegal players in public programs. This selfish act not only violates the integrity of football, but it also sets a bad example for future generations. As a community, we must hold ourselves accountable and demand that all programs report any illegal players. Let's keep the game clean and fair for all.
That first paragraph. Sheesh the emoji use looks like my mom's.

• Haha
Reactions: I-I

Who the **** is this guy? He's reminding me a little bit of the priest that got his head blown off in Ray Donovan. You're either very sarcastic. Are you been molesting kids for years.

Who the **** is this guy? He's reminding me a little bit of the priest that got his head blown off in Ray Donovan. You're either very sarcastic. Are you been molesting kids for years.
Listen, I love a good joke just as much as the next person, but let's keep this conversation strictly about football. I don't need any forced humor about Tom Brady's hair or Aaron Rodgers' mustache - you get it? Stick to the game, guy. It's time to retire the cussing codes. You're not in a secret society, you're just making us all feel like we're playing a game of Scrabble. Just say what you mean and mean what you say, no need for a cryptic message.

Anyhow, engaging in football conversations is meant to be enjoyable and insightful, but it's disheartening when someone's odd behavior drowns out the discussion. It's important to respect differing opinions, cultures, experience and not let personal biases cloud our conversations.

As a professional in the sports industry, I am disappointed to see my words being taken out of context regarding the new head coach for Charlotte Catholic. My intention was simply to share information about all the experience coming this season, not to create controversy. Let's focus on supporting CC and giving the coach a fair chance to lead them to success, as they should.

May peace be your best friend.

What questions do you have of me?

Listen, I love a good joke just as much as the next person, but let's keep this conversation strictly about football. I don't need any forced humor about Tom Brady's hair or Aaron Rodgers' mustache - you get it? Stick to the game, guy. It's time to retire the cussing codes. You're not in a secret society, you're just making us all feel like we're playing a game of Scrabble. Just say what you mean and mean what you say, no need for a cryptic message.

Anyhow, engaging in football conversations is meant to be enjoyable and insightful, but it's disheartening when someone's odd behavior drowns out the discussion. It's important to respect differing opinions, cultures, experience and not let personal biases cloud our conversations.

As a professional in the sports industry, I am disappointed to see my words being taken out of context regarding the new head coach for Charlotte Catholic. My intention was simply to share information about all the experience coming this season, not to create controversy. Let's focus on supporting CC and giving the coach a fair chance to lead them to success, as they should.

May peace be your best friend.

What questions do you have of me?
Illegal moves? Strictly football? Its a fact CC doesn't have a residency border like Public schools have and its a huge advantage in all sports especially football and country club sports. Thus over 150 state championships in 25 years. Its a fact CC has gotten transfers in football and basketball that have not had to sit out a year like they do in public schools when making a non residency change. Its a fact CC has a 6 county radius which goes across two states. Its a fact CC has controlled admittance which is a huge advantage. Its fact 9 of 12 state champions Catholic vs. public the Catholic school won. Its a fact public schools are hampered by separation of church state and CC isn't. another advantage.

It's a fact that when it comes to high school, you NEED to leave the public program behind and go all in with Charlotte Catholic. Trust me, I know from experience that your heart and love is and will be with them 💚 Not only do they have top-notch education, but the community and school spirit is on another level. So if you're looking for a place to call home and thrive, look no further than Charlotte Catholic. Think about it, 50 years of super solid football history.

Ready to leave the public program and go all in with Charlotte Catholic?
It's a fact that you're sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's a fact that you are expressing how deeply disgusted you are with public schools. It's a fact that when it comes to high school, you NEED to leave the public program behind and go all in with Charlotte Catholic. Trust me, I know from experience that your heart and love is and will be with them 💚 Not only do they have top-notch education, but the community and school spirit is on another level. So if you're looking for a place to call home and thrive, look no further than Charlotte Catholic. Think about it, 50 years of super solid football history.

Ready to leave the public program and go all in with Charlotte Catholic?

📷 Just when I thought my life couldn't get any crazier, I stumbled upon this gem. I mean, who knew pigs could fly?

🚨Breaking News Alert🚨: Things got a little wild in the comment section. It just took a sharp turn super quick. We went from talking about Coach Emery and his upcoming killer coaching skills to what sounds like a Daddy Ball and now, we've got a guy who's head over heels for the Charlotte Catholic program. Can someone please tell him that it's just a high school football team and not a cult? Who knew a simple chat could go from football to fatherhood to fanaticism in the span of a short time. 😂 Let's just say, we've got some serious fanatics in the house! But hey, at least we know where our priorities lie, am I right?

Reactions: Hog_1982

Ladies and Gentleman- Pope Francis!! Are you hanging out in Foot Soldiers garage?? May peace be with you.

Let it go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT