ADVERTISEMENT

CC

I mean if we're being honest was he really that good of a football coach. The teams that he was playing were public meaning that they could only use kids that were around there. They recruited and handpicked tons of kids from different schools in Charlotte and different states like Virginia and South Carolina. If we're being honest here and I'm not trying to be that guy but most coaches that had the athletes that were hand-picked by Catholic would have won as much or more games

Reactions: KW23
I mean if we're being honest was he really that good of a football coach. The teams that he was playing were public meaning that they could only use kids that were around there. They recruited and handpicked tons of kids from different schools in Charlotte and different states like Virginia and South Carolina. If we're being honest here and I'm not trying to be that guy but most coaches that had the athletes that were hand-picked by Catholic would have won as much or more games
Yes, we are genuinely acknowledging the positive impact of the coach. What insights or conclusions are you hoping to draw from his evident track record?

So just overlook their unfair advantages? And focus on positives? Nah. U started the thread so be willing to accept others viewpoints. CC playing in a public league with no residency boundary is pure entitlement. It violates separation of church/state. Since they been 4A this time they are avg. Good. Easy to beat up underhanded 3A schools. CC has great tradition and dominated but so would Charlotte Christian, Providence Day, and Rabun Gap if playing in public leagues. They should be good with those advantages
I agree with this. The CC run is over because now anyone can go anywhere.

Reactions: onioncfb
I agree with this. The CC run is over because now anyone can go anywhere.
A brand new coach, a thrilling new season on the horizon! With a wealth of experience backing us, it’s a moment brimming with promise. If the dynamic system at Charlotte Catholic is thriving and firing on all cylinders, who in their right mind would ever think of walking away from something so extraordinary? This is where we belong, where our hearts beat as one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT