ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic HC Steps Down

Im all for Derek Miller as well.... Good kid, a little wet behind the ears, cant spell Lions right, but still a good dude for a 16 year old.... ha ha...

Best of luck Coach B you did an outstanding job at Catholic no doubt his leadership will be missed...

Knowing that the current average age of all NFL coaches is 42.7 years old, ranging from 23 to 83 - Los Angeles Rams - 39.3 years old Sean McVay. The average age of an employed high school coach is 34 years old - The Red Machine - 21 and 3/4 years old or something Derek Miller.

No need for a suit and tie. No need for a fresh haircut. No need for even an interview. Hire that machine on the spot, give him the headsets, and nominate him as the 2023 HC. 🏆

By doing so, Mr. Miller will be able to plan a game against my powerful mighty Rams and I can telephonically request him on the day of to be gentle at Big Mo Stadium so we can make the next day's front page on The Robesonian. 🥶📿

Good Luck to the Red Machine
Your cray cray Bestie
Governor Purnell

Knowing that the current average age of all NFL coaches is 42.7 years old, ranging from 23 to 83 - Los Angeles Rams - 39.3 years old Sean McVay. The average age of an employed high school coach is 34 years old - The Red Machine - 21 and 3/4 years old or something Derek Miller.

No need for a suit and tie. No need for a fresh haircut. No need for even an interview. Hire that machine on the spot, give him the headsets, and nominate him as the 2023 HC. 🏆

By doing so, Mr. Miller will be able to plan a game against my powerful mighty Rams and I can telephonically request him on the day of to be gentle at Big Mo Stadium so we can make the next day's front page on The Robesonian. 🥶📿

Good Luck to the Red Machine
Your cray cray Bestie
Governor Purnell
He is also Catholic so that box is checked... let the white smoke fly

Im all for Derek Miller as well.... Good kid, a little wet behind the ears, cant spell Lions right, but still a good dude for a 16 year old.... ha ha...

Best of luck Coach B you did an outstanding job at Catholic no doubt his leadership will be missed...
I’m apparently not the only one who spells it Loins 😂. Go Golden Loins!

I'll do it for 40 chicken wings and two cases of keystone beer. The only catch is I can only be there two days a week because of the gout in my left foot and my pecker.

Reactions: FBallGuy82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT