ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic 44 South Meck 0

Footsoldier and I were bragging about you! We're you there? Total domination!

I was seadog!
This game was total domination by Catholic. From the opening kickoff until the final whistle.
Catholic got a good start with a South Meck three and out and then Chris Walton hit sophomore Garrett McKernon for a 38yrd scoring pass and so began the fun.
Catholic would then grind out a 12 play drive and 14 play drive capped off by Michael Neel and Lamagae McDowell touchdown runs respectively to take a 21-0 lead into the lockerroom at halftime.
The third quarter was much of the same with Michael Neel breaking off one of the best runs I have seen at Catholic making several South Meck defenders miss leaving them on the ground while he sprinted 38yrds to the house. Milan Howard would add another score to make it 35-0.
Senior Matt Edel would get his first of two INTs on the night and run it to the house for a 41-0 lead after a blocked XP. Catholic would adminsiter the running clock on a FG by Will Griggs to make it 44-0 and bring an end to the game.
Catholic was completely dominant upfront on both sides of the ball. South Meck played hard but it was just too much for them. Special credit to the Cougars defense playing with four starters out and coming up big all night long!
Great win for the Cougars now onto the 57th Annual Cook Cup!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT