ADVERTISEMENT

Can Albemarle ever regain their Greatness?

2013 team was a little bit above the 2006 team..1A was way down in 2013. Albemarle couldn't compete with championship caliber teams, but would walk all over the South Davidson's and EM's. This year's team will be young, but I believe Mason didn't have the type of athletes Albemarle had in his run...and they were playing in a tougher conference...We'll see.

Sway, Most of the time I agree with most things you say but the 2013 team didn't suck. They would have beat Murphy in good conditions. They had great athletes.

Per two former college assistants at the game, They were out X and O'd and out fundamentaled all night. Could not pick up on the developing plays that were repeatedly ran and could not hold the edge.

In the DD game they looked as if the physical conditioning conditioning had been a little lax that summer and the line play was very bad.

Per two former college assistants at the game, They were out X and O'd and out fundamentaled all night. Could not pick up on the developing plays that were repeatedly ran and could not hold the edge.

In the DD game they looked as if the physical conditioning conditioning had been a little lax that summer and the line play was very bad.

In other words.....:rolleyes:

He was not the hc at West, he was an assistant for a year then went to teach at West Middle.

No one is bashing Mason, I was simply wondering the situation at North Stanly from a few years ago. I support him and hope he does well. If his departure from leaving NS is "nothing" then why should it be a big deal to discuss? He might be the next Gaster for all we know and I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. I am simply curious about our head coaches background.

I'm rocking with Mason right now...If he has an "Attitude" and "Temper" then "Good". Our late great coach did also. These kids are too soft and have no discipline...we don't need that. How well will the kids respond to this new character from an aggressive coach is something to watch. Either your going to get with the program and be a "Albermarle Bulldog" or migrate elsewhere...

Say what you want about jack gaster I was recruited personally by him phone calls, home visits, bribes etc... He recruited guys boy I sure wish the state knew for sure about it they would strip every win they had under gaster. The main problem is albemarle head coaches that have success are dictators they pretty much do what they want when they want boy let one come in and be a failure they're ready to hang him at the town square...

Just figured I would let the truth be know "BIGGDOGG" albemarle football has been dead for years if you need a tampon I think they have them on sale for bulldog fans

No argument here. We are not very good. Haha you're a funny little kid.

No argument here. We are not very good. Haha you're a funny little kid.

Def no kid here...see here's the problem you guys prob have never left stanly county other than going to myrtle beach so all you know is the "stanly county" "albemarle" way I've been to bigger and better places

BIGGDOGG I had all the emails from jack gaster I accidentally forwarded them to Hillary Clinton and they got deleted

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT