ADVERTISEMENT

Butler vs Charlotte Catholic 10/18

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Another huge game coming up this next week with Butler vs Catholic. I’m looking for it to be a good one. Any thoughts on this game.

Butler has been out of the spotlight lately, but they showed against Weddington a few weeks back they are leaps and bounds better than what they were early in the season.

Pretty obvious key is if they can hold up against the Catholic run game for four quarters. These teams have had some classics the last couple of years, this could definitely be another one.

Butler has been out of the spotlight lately, but they showed against Weddington a few weeks back they are leaps and bounds better than what they were early in the season.

Pretty obvious key is if they can hold up against the Catholic run game for four quarters. These teams have had some classics the last couple of years, this could definitely be another one.
Don’t want to see Butter in the playoffs

Butler is the most dangerous 4 loss team in the state. Period. Despite that, they are undefeated in the conference. They control their own destiny with Catholic on Friday and Independence next week. As with the past three years, the conference and playoff seeding comes down to these three teams. Catholic owns a W against Independence in this critical round robin and locks in the top seed with a win against Bulter. This game is a matchup of styles and a pick'em. It is cliche but it will come down to who executes their game the best and turnovers. Expect game to take a toll on fans with high blood pressure as with previous encounters.

Although out of the spotlight Butler has gotten hit with the injury bug the few weeks with the starter and backup QB getting hurt along with several on the defense. I know some guys were out against Rocky River to be ready for Catholic.

It’s a game Butler needs and I thought even when healthy this would be a tough game for them because Butler isn’t particularly great at stopping the run. Butler fielded one of it’s best defenses last year and Catholic gave them fits. I would probably lean Catholic right now.

CC is expected to perform well in this game, and fans can feel assured about the outcome. CC will unleash and play beyond expectations!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT