ADVERTISEMENT

Butler at Richmond

I agree with this, I stand corrected. I have no problem with that! They also played a good cardinal gibbons team a couple years ago I think to open up.

They still don’t schedule as difficult as butler and my main point without nitpicking still stand, I think butler would beat chambers this Friday if you lined them up. My other point still stand, chambers would be 0-4 with butlers schedule as well especially with a back up QB. I’m still trying to wrap my head around dub c, creek and chambers having “real dogs” while butler isn’t known for that according to one poster lol. There’s been times in the past 15 years dub c was comparable to garinger and Phillip O berry, but now they got more “real dogs” than a Indy or butler😂😂.
Butler would not beat Chambers if they played Friday. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Chambers would win by 14 or more. Butler is not good right now. RC is not very good, and Rolesville is not a world beater. Butler is way down. Its not the schedule its the team. MC would go 3-1, with same schedule at worse 2-2. Chambers would go 1-3, WC 2-2. Butler 0-4.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I agree with this, I stand corrected. I have no problem with that! They also played a good cardinal gibbons team a couple years ago I think to open up.

They still don’t schedule as difficult as butler and my main point without nitpicking still stand, I think butler would beat chambers this Friday if you lined them up. My other point still stand, chambers would be 0-4 with butlers schedule as well especially with a back up QB. I’m still trying to wrap my head around dub c, creek and chambers having “real dogs” while butler isn’t known for that according to one poster lol. There’s been times in the past 15 years dub c was comparable to garinger and Phillip O berry, but now they got more “real dogs” than a Indy or butler😂😂.
Think they are talking historically and right now. But agree. WC had some terrible years. Butler has had some real dawgs no doubt. Some of the best to ever play in the QC come out of Butler. Think we harp on this so called culture thing too much. The biggest advantage Butler has IMHO is they run a system. A contrarian system in HS is deadly. Also Coach Hales is a great guy and can get the best out of their players. Being at a school 10+ years is an anomaly. Just talking with him he makes you want to run through a wall! He's the definition of an old school football coach.

Looking back at Butler since 2013, they only had 3 seasons of 3 or less losses. But between 07-12 they had 5 losses total! Amazing. Its more like Hales was the band aid that kept a program together, and once he was gone we really see this lack of elite talent. Coach ahales did a great job and is top 6 all time meck CO.

Think they are talking historically and right now. But agree. WC had some terrible years. Butler has had some real dawgs no doubt. Some of the best to ever play in the QC come out of Butler. Think we harp on this so called culture thing too much. The biggest advantage Butler has IMHO is they run a system. A contrarian system in HS is deadly. Also Coach Hales is a great guy and can get the best out of their players. Being at a school 10+ years is an anomaly. Just talking with him he makes you want to run through a wall! He's the definition of an old school football coach.

Looking back at Butler since 2013, they only had 3 seasons of 3 or less losses. But between 07-12 they had 5 losses total! Amazing. Its more like Hales was the band aid that kept a program together, and once he was gone we really see this lack of elite talent. Coach ahales did a great job and is top 6 all time meck CO.
From a talent standpoint Butler hasn’t been elite since 2013 which I thought was Hales best coaching job. Butler ran into that immortal 2013 Mallard Creek. A Butler down year is usually 3-4 losses which is incredible so we knew what the floor was.

In regard to this season this team talent wise is better than 2017-2019 versions of Butler. They aren’t as talented as the 2020-2023 time period. In other words there is a drop off in talent, now we get to see what Ferebee can do if he gets a relatively healthy team going forward.

Butler would not beat Chambers if they played Friday. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Chambers would win by 14 or more. Butler is not good right now. RC is not very good, and Rolesville is not a world beater. Butler is way down. Its not the schedule its the team. MC would go 3-1, with same schedule at worse 2-2. Chambers would go 1-3, WC 2-2. Butler 0-4.
Yeah i agree Butler isn’t beating Chambers this Friday. If this game was played last year Butler would win but it wouldn’t be a blowout. Fast forward to this year, Butler isn’t as talented (injured Lawrence) with a new coaching staff who many of the players haven’t fully bought into yet (from what I heard).

Coach Ferebee is a great coach. He will get it turned around. The hire was high risk high reward. You are changing cultures, schemes, and mass coaches. Then you didn't hire who most thought was a no brainer and someone in the building like the prior hires.

Think we under estimated the scheme changes and their effect. Ferebee is too good of a coach and that staff too good technique wise for them to be down long. They will get killed this week then it gets better.
All the schemes in the world not gonna help if they aren't buying what he is selling. Talent is what makes the thing go. Just like Creek in 2019 it's hard when your talent ends up at the school down the road.

Reactions: btango
I concur on that one. Benedictine just lost to Buford out of GA by 1 point. Chambers also played Highland Springs out of Virginia, who won a couple of State Championship recently. Creek is actually trying to schedule a game with Benedictine during our bye week, since our game against Cardinal Gibbons fail through. Neither of those teams are cupcakes.
Benedictine was a little over ambitious with their scheduling: Rabun Gap, Buford and they were supposed to play Archbishop Moeller. But I think that would be a good matchup. Still kind of a load for them with Ware County and Warner Robins in that region. Mallard Creek is tough. Not sure what they were thinking there to be honest.

Last edited:
Nah you and your friend Boknow need to stop it😂. Stop it. I really had to look up who the hell Glenn was. Butler beats chambers IMO. Better coaching and way better QB alone gets a lot done for you. I really think butler has a W if they had Lawrence vs Richmond.

We really sound like UF vs FSU fans in 2024. Maybe the two schools can set up the toilet bowl butler vs Chambers, game of the winless.

Nah you and your friend Boknow need to stop it😂. Stop it. I really had to look up who the hell Glenn was. Butler beats chambers IMO. Better coaching and way better QB alone gets a lot done for you. I really think butler has a W if they had Lawrence vs Richmond.

We really sound like UF vs FSU fans in 2024. Maybe the two schools can set up the toilet bowl butler vs Chambers, game of the winless.
What a time we live in where Butler vs Chambers is considered a toilet bowl game. Wow

Both teams are down bad. We did lose most of our coaching staff and had 3 certified dogs leave to the portal. No excuses, I think both teams will turn it around. At least we’ll be good this basketball season if not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT