ADVERTISEMENT

BURNS VS KM

I think KM could be a more of a matchup problem for us than Crest. Our strength is running the ball this year and your front is very difficult to run against. This could be a very low scoring game.

I think KM could be a more of a matchup problem for us than Crest. Our strength is running the ball this year and your front is very difficult to run against. This could be a very low scoring game.
At this point I agree. If we can throw the ball a few times and be successful it opens the chances up much more.

I would ou
I would GRADE YOUNG MOUNTIES DEFENSE around a B but our OFFENSE C minus or even a D.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
KM also has a 6’4 WR that is a difficult matchup for a inexperienced secondary..and KM front 7 is light years ahead of Crest so I’m picking KM 24-7

That could be the case. The last several years the KM defense stymied our offense and gave the KM offense good/great field position. We do that again, and we lose easily.

Hey Shutdown I know you are lurking somehwre answer this one

Why in the word is #6 not getting more touches in the backfield... When he came in the other night he had some good gains
looks like his has some power and speed... I remember him carrying just a couple times against Shelby and only a few the other night as well.... ???

Hey Shutdown I know you are lurking somehwre answer this one

Why in the word is #6 not getting more touches in the backfield... When he came in the other night he had some good gains
looks like his has some power and speed... I remember him carrying just a couple times against Shelby and only a few the other night as well.... ???
He plays safety on defense, and we are very thin in the secondary so we can’t have any injuries on our back end.

Reactions: Shelby Lion
Burns by 30 if they run 60+ plays without a holding call
KM by 14 if KM figures out the waist lock suplex play from Burns

Going by Mountie Prides consistent "yOuNg" post I would say Lloyd had 3rd graders on the line when they played Catholic in 23 overtimes. Fortunately, those kids are finally Freshman and we only have 2 more years of them being young. I always wondered if these kids were ever going to be seasoned veterans but I also had no clue KM Elite was the majority of their varsity a few years back.

Going by Mountie Prides consistent "yOuNg" post I would say Lloyd had 3rd graders on the line when they played Catholic in 23 overtimes. Fortunately, those kids are finally Freshman and we only have 2 more years of them being young. I always wondered if these kids were ever going to be seasoned veterans but I also had no clue KM Elite was the majority of their varsity a few years back.
KM Elite and Gaston County Elite kids

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
KM Elite and Gaston County Elite kids
How Dare You Work GIF by Offline Granny!

Dude, it won't be that bad. Look at the bright side, after the 3rd quarter Burns will have some JV players in the game. 😂
All County games are tough. It’s always exciting to play our brethren to the north. I will take a win whether it’s by 1 or 100. Either way Burns future is bright and Devine is a really good coach who always has his team prepared to play.

The crest-burns score was surprising. I thought burns was about as down as has been in a while. I know Km has some issues too. I see a km win tonight, 34-10

Reactions: notanyonesfan
KM now ahead 10-6

FG on one drive and long rushing TD after we had them for a loss. Got to wrap up. KM defense is getting some momentum on our run game.

KM hits a long pass for TD.
17-6
Offensively we need to get something going.

KM 24-6 2qtr

Offense is rolling pretty good. Burns has some really big backs to deal with.

Our youth is showing tonight. There was always gonna be growing pains this year. But take absolutely nothing away from KM, they are just flat out beating us.

KM 34-20 8:04 4th qtr. Dawgs have gotten us twice on slants over the middle. Growing pains of having two sophomore safeties. Susceptible to that eye candy in the backfield smh….

Ball game. Good win. Glad to get to the bye week. Hopefully we can get a couple of our offensive linemen back as we begin our conference play. Good luck Dawgs on the rest of your season. Not many teams are gonna want to lineup across from you guys when you go into playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT