ADVERTISEMENT

Bulldog Faithful

goknightgo

Nov 11, 2010
I have heard through the grapevine that McRae is on crutches? Can anyone confirm this or is it just all talk? I don't wish any kid no kind of injuries, he is a heck of a ball player and a big factor for that offense.

He didnt pratice yesterday. I think something did happen to him. Atleast the Dogs will have another reason to blame it on. Just like last year. If i had 150 more kids than another school and a E.C. I think I would take the high road and not blame it on one of 5 running backs being out. lmao.

I was pulling you leg. But. someone did get hurt last week. Cant wait for Friday.

Yeah we cant all have the Dogs fairy tale history.
Playing down. E.c. 5 or 6 running backs. Qb doesnt go both ways. Only Murphy has the fairy tale advatage season.

Yeah we cant all have the Dogs fairy tale history.
Playing down. E.c. 5 or 6 running backs. Qb doesnt go both ways. Only Murphy has the fairy tale advatage season.
It didn't seem to help much last season did it? If Murphy had that many advantages then they would never lose to anyone in the SMC except for Swain.

BK we just play who the state puts in front of us. Sorry we own you. Maybe Gentry will take it easy on you Friday night

Reactions: Cold Biscuit
Sorry we own you. Maybe Gentry will take it easy on you Friday night
Murphy isn't going to have a cakewalk Friday night, 'Dogs could lose this game.

Do I think they will? No, but they could for sure.

Anyone know if Posey will be playing fri night?
I don't think he will be back until later in October.

I could be wrong, but that was the most recent news I heard about it a couple of weeks ago.

I also have heard that posey is out and the only chance of him coming back is if the dogs make a deep run in the playoffs.

I haven't had a chance to watch the knights play this year. Looking forward to seeing the millsaps kid play, heard he has good speed. Should be some interesting match ups. Curious to how Murphy handles Robbinsvilles big offensive line vs the inside run game. Can Robbinsville slow down Murphy's passing attack? This McRae will be faster and more physical than the freshman they faced last year. It's fall, airs getting cooler, what could be better.

Reactions: mbdfan and knine1
Rabum gap can pass good and we did really well vs them. The whole smc dont have as big WRs as the Gap. But Murphy can run a lot better than the gap so that changes things.

Gal this doesn't have anything to do with this board, but where are all the swain posters? Usually they give some kind of opinion on their weekly schedule... How do the maroon devils match up against a banged up Hayesville team?

Not sure where everyone is. Swain is extremely banged up too so it mighty be a battle of the training rooms haha. Swain should have enough to win in Clay County tomorrow is my thought despite the injuries. Glad it will be played on turf that's for sure and not in a mud pit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT