ADVERTISEMENT

Buckeye Nation, Urban Meyer is Very, Very Sorry He Got Caught - Top 300 Updates

Top two players in the country are from same highschool. Wow.... not sure if that has ever happened.

Reactions: daagoob
He reported the incidents to University leadership, what more do you expect him to do? Zach Smith was never even arrested, per the police reports! If this happened at a no name school, we would've never heard anything about it.

Reactions: Swo_05
Hope you don't have any daughters...…………..

Lol ok......do i condone domestic violence no....it wasnt Urban Meyer beating his wife...he reported to the proper officials if you wanna be mad at someone be mad at the President of the University and the athletic director

What is that supposed to mean????

Lol im not sweating it man you're not allowed to have a different opinion if you dont share the same mind set they wish bad on your family its funny.....mad at Urban Meyer but probably supports Donald Trump

Reactions: Swo_05
Wow, DH34...I certainly hope other CHS fans aren't lumped together by your opinion. I can't believe you think Urban shouldn't be held accountable for covering for a POS like Zack Smith. Read the 23 page report from the OSU investigation. It is very apparent that Urban kept these things from his superiors. Urban's wife knew about all of this stuff and there is ZERO chance she kept this from him. He is the HC and he can fire assistants without the approval of the AD. He should have fired the guy immediately. The fact that Urban helped brush such serious things under the rug makes him a POS also and there is no way he should keep his job.

UNC football players were suspended longer for selling shoes than a HC who covered for an assistant who abused his wife and is an overall POS as a person. Let that sink in.

Reactions: daagoob
Only thing he did wrong was lie to the media didnt think that was a crime
A lie is still a lie...he didn't even acknowledge the woman that went through all the abuse,I think that's pretty cold hearted of him,he should have gotten more than 3 games...Terrel Pryor and other players got 5 games for trading merchandise for tattoos,Several years ago,when he was coaching at Florida he had 34 players arrested there in his time...

Reactions: GoHorses15
Jim Tressel was fired for kids getting tattoos at OSU. They stated "We hold our coaches to a higher standard". Funny how things change.

I speak for myself @GoHorses15 thats just my opinion if there was proof of him covering something up he would not have a job right now could he of done more? Yeah? But he didnt hide anything like i said before only thing he did wrong was lie about it to the media and lets not act like no one has lied to the media before.....so how about everyone take all this hate and direct it to the one who was actually doing the bad stuff Zac Smith.......and i think its silly players get suspended for the things they been suspended for i do agree with you on that NCAA should be wayyy more lenient than what they have been in the past Universitys make millions off these guys i dont see no harm in what Todd Gurley and Maziel did back in Georgia/Texas A&M or what happen to the Ohio State guys/UNC guys

Jim Tressel was fired for kids getting tattoos at OSU. They stated "We hold our coaches to a higher standard". Funny how things change.

Well take your issue up with the President of the University write him a email or something

If you think Urban Meyer was unaware of the abuse that was going on, I will stop discussing this with you ASAP as you are clueless in my opinion. Shelley Meyer received pics from Smith's wife showing clear signs of abuse. Do you really think she kept them from Urban? Once he saw those pics, he should have fired Smith immediately. Whether you choose to believe it or not, UM absolutely covered for this POS.

If you think Urban Meyer was unaware of the abuse that was going on, I will stop discussing this with you ASAP as you are clueless in my opinion. Shelley Meyer received pics from Smith's wife showing clear signs of abuse. Do you really think she kept them from Urban? Once he saw those pics, he should have fired Smith immediately. Whether you choose to believe it or not, UM absolutely covered for this POS.

He was aware and he let leadership know which was mention before in my original post.....im not going back and forth with you cause i learned long ago not to argue with someone who thinks they know every dang thing...so my opinion how clueless you may think it is....everyone should take all this hate and direct it to the POS who was beating his wife

Urban Meyer has more power at OSU than Gene Smith or the President of the School. If you don't believe that then you are living in fairyland. If he had a 60 or 70 winning percentage he would have been fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT