ADVERTISEMENT

Buck Sweep Sports Podcast

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Just updating a couple changes to the podcast I’m now covering 9 other schools in addition to Clinton. Union,Midway,Hobbton,Lakewood,Red Springs,Western Guilford,Southeast Raleigh,Marlboro County, and JF Webb all apart of our coverage this season. With the expansion I’ll be joined by 2 new co host, 1 reporter who also handles photography/video and a recurring guest coach from Robeson County. We are still apart of 810 studios network located in Clinton so all the weekly shows will be posted on their social media platforms Wednesday nights at 8pm. Looking forward to talking some high school football this season and covering all these schools hope y’all check it out.

Last edited:
Just updating a couple changes to the podcast I’m now covering 9 other schools in addition to Clinton. Union,Midway,Hobbton,Lakewood,Red Springs,Western Guilford,Southeast Raleigh,Marlboro County, and JF Webb all apart of our coverage this season. With the expansion I’ll be joined by 2 new co host, 1 reporter who also handles photography/video and a recurring guest coach from Robeson County. We are still apart of 810 studios network located in Clinton so all the weekly shows will be posted on their social media platforms Wednesday nights at 8pm. Looking forward to talking some high school football this season and covering all these schools hope y’all check it out.

Why add so many schools? I thought just Clinton was a great idea. Marlboro county? Really lol

Some people liked what I did with Clinton and ask me to cover their schools aswell.

YOu gonna grab somebody to help out for Florida schools(for a 2nd channel). Even if you're not still there, you're probably familiar enough if you checked out games while you were there.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
What are you doing giving that shit head pub. Is he going to cover Clinton cover Clinton dude. Marlboro county. They ain't going to win nothing. Him and his fake coaching staff. Clinton ought to tell you not to cover their games anymore.

YOu gonna grab somebody to help out for Florida schools(for a 2nd channel). Even if you're not still there, you're probably familiar enough if you checked out games while you were there.
Still here. Just moved from Clearwater to Lakeland. Local high school here has a beautiful stadium and they are pretty good won 2 state championships recently in 2022 and 23

Last edited:
New episode this week. We discuss some of our favorites and sleepers in the Eastern part of the state 1A thru 4A and an interview with Union Coach Mark Oates. Do get a little side tracked mentioning some western teams in 4A but for the most part we tried to keep it mostly East. And of course we are all homers so of course going to talk about our respective programs. Good group of guys talking football hope yall check it out and enjoy.

Last edited:
And it’s suppose to available on YouTube and Spotify tonight but I’m guessing it’s a delay. But if you have Facebook just search 810 Studios should pop up.

Western guilford? Lol
Former Clinton player coaches there now and asked me to cover them. Obviously record wise not the most impressive school but everyone deserves coverage not just the big time schools……..one of the issues everyone talks about the same 2-3 programs while everyone else gets ignored.

Reactions: InfoMan25
Who is the former Clinton player?
Former Clinton player coaches there now and asked me to cover them. Obviously record wise not the most impressive school but everyone deserves coverage not just the big time schools……..one of the issues everyone talks about the same 2-3 programs while everyone else gets ignored.

Will you be interviewing any of the coaches from Clinton? That would be cool to get some inside info on how the team is looking throughout the season/pre-season.

Will you be interviewing any of the coaches from Clinton? That would be cool to get some inside info on how the team is looking throughout the season/pre-season.
Co-host is making rounds around Sampson County. Spoke with Mark Oates and Union this past week think he has Lakewood up next but coach interviews and player interviews will be featured on show this season.

This week’s episode Coach John Holt from Lakewood joined the show. I know that’s more 1A related but sounds like a really solid coach great leader Lakewood could be a sleeper in the 1A East after finishing 10-3 last season and only graduating 9-10 seniors. Check out the Q&A hope y’all enjoy.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
What are you doing giving that shit head pub. Is he going to cover Clinton cover Clinton dude. Marlboro county. They ain't going to win nothing. Him and his fake coaching staff. Clinton ought to tell you not to cover their games anymore.
You mad bro?

Tonight at 8pm former Hobbton/ECU RB and current SE Raleigh assistant coach Brandon Simmons joins us to talk some football. Brandon was a helluva player for the Wildcats back in the early 2000’s and it was an absolute pleasure to have him on the show. Hope y’all tune in and enjoy.

Good stuff.

I’ll keep an eye on SE Raleigh…I knew absolutely nothing about them until now.

Ironically…Maiden and SE Raleigh are ranked 121 and 122 in Max Preps preseason overall rankings. Let Coach Simmons know that we’ll play ‘em this afternoon on Reidsville’s field and settle this right now!😂

Good luck to those SE Raleigh Bulldogs!😉

Keep it going Buck Sweep!

Last edited:
Good stuff.

I’ll keep an eye on SE Raleigh…I knew absolutely nothing about them until now.

Ironically…Maiden and SE Raleigh are ranked 121 and 122 in Max Preps preseason overall rankings. Let Coach Simmons know that we’ll play ‘em this afternoon on Reidsville’s field and settle this right now!😂

Good luck to those SE Raleigh Bulldogs!😉

Keep it going Buck Sweep!
Yeah researching them over the offseason they got some solid players Coach Campbell is building them up. Got a freshmen OL 6’4 280 already receiving some D1 attention amongst some others could be a fun squad to watch. Thanks for tuning in always appreciate the support.

This week’s episode we talk brief observations from last weeks scrimmages/jamboree and give our Week 1 predictions also Midway Coach Barrett Sloan joins us for a quick chat. 2 part episode check it out on Facebook at 810 Studios or on YouTube.

This week’s episode another two parter where we talk about some of the week 1 results and run thru our week 2 matchups and picks including the BSS Game of the Week Clinton vs Wallace Rose-Hill. You can watch on Facebook aswell some folks like that better. Just search 810 studios

Last edited:
Crew is out and about tonight hitting the road covering several games. Our BSS Game of the Week is James Kenan vs Whiteville. Should be a good night of football.

If James Kenan tries to throw it look for some interceptions, by Whiteville, they have several BALL HAWKS, including #3, #4 and #5 on D line watch #58 could be #56 but last name is Faulk he is a load. Good luck to the Pack and lets have an injury free, minimal flag game!

If James Kenan tries to throw it look for some interceptions, by Whiteville, they have several BALL HAWKS, including #3, #4 and #5 on D line watch #58 could be #56 but last name is Faulk he is a load. Good luck to the Pack and lets have an injury free, minimal flag game!
Spoke about #58 on the show this past week he is a player not looking forward to seeing him vs the Horses next week. Definitely will be watching #3 Fisher aswell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT