ADVERTISEMENT

Buck Sweep Sports Podcast

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Anyone interested in Clinton,UNC, and Carolina Panther content??? I’m in the process of starting my own podcast with the goal of producing weekly shows on the subjects mentioned above. If interested you can follow the page on Facebook “Buck Sweep Sports Podcast” or follow myself on whatever Twitter is being called now @Darkhorse34_

Thanks and good luck to everyone’s respective teams this season. Go Horses!!!!!!!

“Larry the Lawnmower Man hands off to The Flash who’s running through a big hole for a touch down. Great blocking by Fatback and Double-Wide! Panthers 6- Horses-0”
Yep I knew y'all admired them. You sound pretty good maybe I can work out a opening for you Sammy.

Episode 1 is posted now. Just kind of an introduction show and I run thru the schedule real fast. Definitely have to respect what any radio or PA person does and makes look so easy cause once the camera is going and the mic is live brain and mouth sometimes have trouble being on one accord.

Horses are huge. Super imposing in person. They were however very sloppy tonight. In fairness west Columbus had some dudes. Luckily for Clinton they have a cakewalk next week vs Northside to iron some things out before the “Duplin County All Stars” come to town. 😎

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Horses are huge. Super imposing in person. They were however very sloppy tonight. In fairness west Columbus had some dudes. Luckily for Clinton they have a cakewalk next week vs Northside to iron some things out before the “Duplin County All Stars” come to town. 😎
Yeah a lot of penalties to be cleaned up but I like the team speed especially on defense. Back end needs some work. But that’s what these scrimmages are for. McLaurin showed why he is going to play for a power 5 school. Yes West Columbus was solid the QB is a pure athlete they will do well this season

Reactions: sam
Oh geez. Duplin Co. All stars vs the 910 All stars. What fun that game is gonna be. Gassing up the old 93 dodge Durango as we speak!

podcast now a member of 810 Studios network. In 2024 shows will air at 8pm Wednesday weekly on Spotify,Amazon music,Roku,Twitch, and all social media platforms simultaneously.

Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
Latest episode now available on multiple platforms.

@810studio on twitter/X
810 Studios on Facebook
@810studiosofclinton on YouTube.
Buck Sweep Sports Podcast on Spotify

Topics- Retaining Cory Johnson,Podcast Post season awards, Dream non conference matchup for Clinton,UNC football late season collapses, Bryce Young breakout vs Green Bay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT