ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Sain,..... little devil

Diablo

Jun 11, 2001
It's just a little slow on the football boards as it usually is this time of year. Saw these clips on YouTube and thought I would share with any of you that are interested. Bryce Sain wears maroon and white, his number is 20. You won't have any trouble finding him because he is almost always the smallest and fastest player on the field. Included are links for his highlights from 2010 thru 2014. The little guy is amazing with his ability to see downfield, read blocks, and leave would-be tacklers in the dust.

If you have 45 minutes or so of spare time you should check this little guy out. I think he is going to be a special football player as he progresses into high school and beyond. You really should start with the 2010 Highlights and watch his progression from termite to midget.

2010 Highlights

2011 Highlights

2012 Highlights

2013 Highlights

2014 Highlights

I think the Maroon Nation has a lot to look forward to over the next few years and Bryce is just one of the shining stars on the way.
devil.r191677.gif

If you keep track of that age group, there's all kinds of talent age 10-12 at Swain. Murphy is pretty stacked in that group also. Something that's exciting is to see Andrews achieving at a high level ages 12 and under. The future in the Smoky Mountain Conference is bright. Of course I'm a little biased as to who my favorite ten year old is ..... Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT