ADVERTISEMENT

brevards prospects?

HootScooter

Aug 28, 2017
where are the devils predicted to finsih in there new conference this year? they had a strong team last year and i think they will surprise some people this year.

I think they can finish the year around .500, maybe a game above. I think the top 2 teams are Franklin and Hendersonville. Spots 3-5 are up for grabs.

Reactions: cougars45
Ari Williams leaving really hurt the offense.
he is a good player. where is he at now? but i think owen and ellenberger and green are good at wide out.

think what the devils could be with ari, robinson, and hemphill still in town and playing. even though robinson got hurt.

he is a good player. where is he at now? but i think owen and ellenberger and green are good at wide out.

think what the devils could be with ari, robinson, and hemphill still in town and playing. even though robinson got hurt.

He went to ACR but I heard he couldn't play due to him not attending their workouts??? Not sure if he's still there or somewhere else now.

You're right - "IF" Williams, Robinson, and Hemphill were at Brevard they'd likely be the favorites to win conference or at least in the conversation to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT