ADVERTISEMENT

Brevard @ North Henderson updates

56-0 final score. Kudos to Coach Pritchett and his staff for turning things around after the Tuscola game, posting 3 straight shutouts, and playing their best at the right time. Next week in Brevard will be fun!

Reactions: DEVIL95
Whoa! and Pisgah only beat them 37 to 27? Looks like the Tuscola whooping woke these Devils up....We'll know after next Friday for sure.Congrats Devils,feels great getting a little pay back on some of these teams don't it?

Reactions: brevard'04grad
Well you're a Brevard poster I presume posting because you're a fan of Brevard who is 2A. I was just wondering if y'all knew you were in the 3A and not 2A

Well you're a Brevard poster I presume posting because you're a fan of Brevard who is 2A. I was just wondering if y'all knew you were in the 3A and not 2A

I sure do. Most posters are in the 3A forum for the conference and those posters usually care about other conference games.

Thanks though

What does it matter?Besides, we'll be back on here next week since we play your team.

Last edited:
Welcome back Brevard. Going to be interesting next Friday night . I'm just wondering how y'all let Tuscola blow y'all out on tv?

I don't think Brevard let them, Tuscola just took Brevard to the wood shed.
Looks like Brevard is just playing a lot better now than when they played Tuscola.I saw their middle school team a couple of years ago play Canton and I knew then that the future was looking better for the Blue Devils.Bears will have to step it up to beat them.

Looks like Brevard is just playing a lot better now than when they played Tuscola.I saw their middle school team a couple of years ago play Canton and I knew then that the future was looking better for the Blue Devils.Bears will have to step it up to beat them.
Interesting game. Brevard's strength passing going against Pisgah's weakness, their secondary. If Brevard's receivers can catch the ball, they should put up some points. It's great to see Brevard be relevant again.

Interesting game. Brevard's strength passing going against Pisgah's weakness, their secondary. If Brevard's receivers can catch the ball, they should put up some points. It's great to see Brevard be relevant again.
I really just dont know what happened to Brevard in that Tuscola game. THS ran the opening kickoff back and it just took the wind out of their sails for some reason. Nothing they tried seemed to go right after that point. But they sure have improved since that time, and have just exactly the type of offense and capable players to give Pisgah a tough game. Based on stats of the previous couple games, it appears that Pisgah is vulnerable to a good passing attack, and they sure enough will see one Friday night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT