ADVERTISEMENT

Boys: #2 Lincoln Charter (34). #1 WSPrep *** FINALS Score *** Scores *** 1A thru 4A Boy's & Girl's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting here wandering just where did this year go ? Basketball & Football came and went so fast. Football season starts in less than 6 months. WOW the older I get the faster time flies ! I had to do a search on that. LOL It has nothing to do with sports but interesting for the younger ones and the older ones of us.Something to ponder on waiting on Saturday.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-time-seem-to-speed-up-with-age/

I was told the D1 kid from Lincoln Charter gets on a bus and travels 30 miuntes each day for practice. Or drives one. That was what was told to me. Not sure if it's true or not, but how many other 1A schools have two campuses?

I was told the D1 kid from Lincoln Charter gets on a bus and travels 30 miuntes each day for practice. Or drives one. That was what was told to me. Not sure if it's true or not, but how many other 1A schools have two campuses?
D1 kid is 5' 11" pg. Lives on Hwy 16 in eastern Catawba County 10 miles from school, same road as LCS campus. Why all the hate for LCS. You need to take out your frustrations on NCHSAA. They're the ones who make you play in classification with charters

D1 kid is 5' 11" pg. Lives on Hwy 16 in eastern Catawba County 10 miles from school, same road as LCS campus. Why all the hate for LCS. You need to take out your frustrations on NCHSAA. They're the ones who make you play in classification with charters
Also The Silver Spoon people that control the people we vote to represent us in Raleigh and all want their kids in private and charter schools. These people control the NCHSAA.

They will say the same thing about WSP when they win Saturday. Yawn On to another subject.

Also The Silver Spoon people that control the people we vote to represent us in Raleigh and all want their kids in private and charter schools. These people control the NCHSAA.
Sounds like you need to run for office lol. Silver spoon comment holds no water if you're talking about LCS. These kids come from families just like most of yours I would imagine. If they were silver spoons they'd go to private schools. Plenty of them around where they could play all they want if it was just about basketball

Well the idiot has arrived and I can now say Bishop is reloading. With so many complaining over the years their recruiting fell off because they claimed the complaints was upsetting their girls. It has been quit for a year or two and they are on the ups again. That is all you will get out of me you blood sucking leech . Have you ever started a thread of your own ? No you always set around waiting to attack my post or thread. And no .it is only 1/3 of the conference. WSPrep with all of Forsyth county and a private school that has been know to bring them in fro out of state and not boardering states. Good by I will not chat with the Leech ! ! !

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Well the idiot has arrived and I can now say Bishop is reloading. With so many complaining over the years their recruiting fell off because they claimed the complaints was upsetting their girls. It has been quit for a year or two and they are on the ups again. That is all you will get out of me you blood sucking leech . Have you ever started a thread of your own ? No you always set around waiting to attack my post or thread. And no .it is only 1/3 of the conference. WSPrep with all of Forsyth county and a private school that has been know to bring them in fro out of state and not boardering states. Good by I will not chat with the Leech ! ! !

Did I hit a nerve about Mt. Airy? Truth hurts doesn’t it sport....

You use the word “recruiting’ with Bishop. I’ve known every kid who has played for them since they entered the NW1A 13 years ago... so tell me just who have they “recruited’...10 years plus putting up with your crap towards Bishop. Put up or shut up. I’ll wait for the names.

You use the word “recruiting’ with Bishop. I’ve known every kid who has played for them since they entered the NW1A 13 years ago... so tell me just who have they “recruited’...10 years plus putting up with your crap towards Bishop. Put up or shut up. I’ll wait for the names.
I will not get in the gutter with you. You started it with me as always calling my comment a Idiotic comment. and I had my say and you had yours. So it is over as we both have been warned ! !

You alledge ‘recruiting’ and “bringing them in from out of state” so let’s have the details....waiting

This link and several others on their website is as close to recruiting as you can get. This statement goes over the line for a school in the NCHSAA.
The school is a member of the NC High School Athletic Association and the Northwest Conference. We compete – and win – against the top public and private schools in the Triad, and are eligible for participation in the NCHSAA State Playoffs in all sports.
Click this link and others on their website. Looks like recruiting to me.
http://www.bmhs.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=297010&type=d&pREC_ID=691657

You brought up our school by name first in your 2nd in back to back posts trying to get me in you swamp of flaming back and forth attacks when you started in on me. I never said but 2 school names and neither was the school you cry over...So hang it up. You just love getting my threads locked because you are a blood sucking leech that can't start a thread of his own . Stop egging me on ! ! ! ! NOW WE BOTH HAVE SAID ENOUGH.... PLEASE STOP BEFORE WE GET STOPPED ! ! !

Last edited:
I'm not even close to having "said enough". For over a decade EVERY Bishop fan on this board has acknowledged the advantage that Bishop had and that it is not a "level"playing field in 1A basketball with Bishop, the public charter schools and public magnet schools like WS Prep. Discussions can be made and disagreements left unsettled until a solution is found.

You, on the other hand, for over a DECADE under your various screen names ("my feelings are hurt so I'm leaving and not coming back" only to be back shortly thereafter) have accused Bishop of CHEATING.

If you want to year after year come back with the inequities enjoyed by the "silver spoons" go for it but expect my response about Mt. Airy's storied history of out of district players in basketball and football...no problem. BUT, you don't stop there, you say that Bishop recruits and brings in players from out of state which is saying that Bishop CHEATS. Then every year you crawl away saying that's not what you meant. Here's a clue, it is what you meant because you keep saying it. So, tell me who Bishop recruited and who they brought in from out of state...who did Bishop cheat with? A decade of putting up with your allegations of Bishop cheating so let's hear it once and for all.

I’m done with you cry baby , whining . You prove Mount Airy has broken in rules that your team can do because they are a private school. As I said leave me the hell alone. I prove my point every year and not about to go down that road again. I am signing out . You schools has more advantages then private schools and that is all that needs to be said you blood sucking leech. Signed out till Saturday. Talk to the hand ! !

Reactions: BK13T-$
I’m done with you cry baby , whining . You prove Mount Airy has broken in rules that your team can do because they are a private school. As I said leave me the hell alone. I prove my point every year and not about to go down that road again. I am signing out . You schools has more advantages then private schools and that is all that needs to be said you blood sucking leech. Signed out till Saturday. Talk to the hand ! !

Mt. Airy hasn't broken any rules just like Bishop hasn't broken any rules. Never once in 13 years have I said that Mt. Airy has cheated (they took advantage of Surry Country rules) like you have, including in this thread, about Bishop cheating. You say you "prove your point every year" but what you do is make the same baseless allegation year after year, that Bishop cheats. Where's your "proof" of Bishop cheating....waiting...or are you going to run away like every past year?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT