ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest surprise of the night 11/10

Somewhat of a surprise. Even though TC Robertson was higher seed I felt like Charlotte Catholic was a good 2-3 TD favorite. Apparently TC Robertson play a good game only losing 24-21.

I just saw where Watauga beat Mallard Creek. Lol I didn't even see the original post Vik Val.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Statesville and Hickory beat East just as bad. West Henderson is a good program. Expect to see them in round 4

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Statesville and Hickory beat East just as bad. West Henderson is a good program. Expect to see them in round 4

Hickory only beat them by 19 not 30. Statesville played East and the Mustangs were without their starting QB and star RB if I read correctly. Either way, it doesn’t much matter at this point. Just keep winning.

That’s only impressive if you just look at school names …. If you have seen both teams play it was not supposed to be a close game … I’m telling y’all West is a real football team
I agree but EL was the defending champ and I expected a little closer game. But give the credit to WH for a big win.

I agree but EL was the defending champ and I expected a little closer game. But give the credit to WH for a big win.
Was at this game light rain played havoc on trying to pass. East dropped a td then missed extra point on first drive after that west defense pretty much controlled them rest of night only touchdown was on kick return to start third.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT