ADVERTISEMENT

Best Wishes

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Merry Christmas To Each & Everyone On NCPreps !

happy-merry-christmas-wishes-greetings-santa-rein-deer-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
Well, tomorrow is Christmas Day, December is a depressing time for me as my Mom passed away before Christmas in 2005 and it has never been the same. Seems like only yesterday we all gathered at Mom & Dad's house on Christmas Eve for a huge meal Mom had cooked and exchanged gifts after we eat. I guess others on here have the same memories and some still have a Mom & Dad. Enjoy them while you still have them because it is a very difficult change when they are gone.
Again Merry Christmas to everyone !

For all those that have their Christmas dinner and give out presents on Christmas Eve, I hope everyone had a great time as a Family. We use to do the same when I had a large Family. Now I only have a sister that lives in Hampton, Va that has kids and grandkids so she doesn't come in until late December or the 1st of January. I have only a son that I will see tomorrow with his wife, stepson, and my Granddaughter. For those that have Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day, I wish you the same, a great time as a Family. Sorry for this post. setting home alone all day. Depressed !
Again, I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTmas !

Last edited:
I'm right there with you td and then some of our posters wonder why we want football helmet on tower my mom and dad been gone for years and they were fans but I'm not going push it anymore maybe after couple more titles lol I'm just over anxious maybe love my Bear football

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
For all those that have their Christmas dinner and give out presents on Christmas Eve, I hope everyone had a great time as a Family. We use to do the same when I had a large Family. Now I only have a sister that lives in Hampton, Va that has kids and grandkids so she doesn't come in until late December or the 1st of January. I have only a son that I will see tomorrow with his wife, stepson, and my Granddaughter. For those that have Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day, I wish you the same, a great time as a Family. Sorry for this post. setting home alone all day. Depressed !
Again, I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTmas !
Merry Christmas TD,

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT