ADVERTISEMENT

Best in State and 6th Nationally

Mr. Chute Boxe Hero,
Sir, the good thing is that he is a Junior. Has another year to prove and improve his game while in High School. The kid never talks about his performance. He is just happy when it happens though. A very respectful kid. I can tell he was raised in the right home. He is about one of the best WR I have seen thus far.

His 15yd under route is truly his lethal stinger. Once the ball is in hand, the rest is an open highway and he truly takes great advantage of the open territory into the end zone. My outlook is that Fairmont should end up 9-2 with the schedule that I am viewing. The concern the rest of the way is Whiteville and Red Springs. The kid has not under performed yet from what I have seen so in these games he will have to raise the bar. I hope the Red Springs game can generate a population of audience.

It's very early, but the true test will be the playoffs. I trust that he will be a venomous contender. As easy as he makes it look in this picture, is as easy as it looks in person. It's primarily all about ball control and the rest goes to the scoreboard

web1_Moore-2-.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious to how the PS faithful on feeling on asking one coach to resign, just to watch him go to the other end of the county to take another school that is a baseball and basketball school to win at football again. Every time I read about fairmont I just picture the admin at PS looking like Grug from the Croods when he tried to be smart!

the173herd,
It has been a share of days since I have noticed your scriptures in this white box. There are good kids out there dressed up in Black & Yellow whom I notice to work hard, play hard, and push beyond limits. Like any program, they may miscalculate in a couple plays. Whether they are behind or ahead, they realize when to push the petal in order to get ahead or stay within.

The noise capability is there 100%, but they have to do it together. Tonight, they have to raise the bar and set the example from the moment the clock starts to the point where 48mins fades away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT