ADVERTISEMENT

Bertie 28 Hertford County 21

Congrats to my Falcons for going on the road and beating HC. Our new coach has us on the right track. We don't have a JV team and have about 16 Freshman on the Varsity team. We will get better as the season goes on.

Wish we didn't have to play Tarboro. lol
There are few victories in the east that can make a team as happy as Bertie when they get a dub at HC. I know your boys are loving that.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Congrats to my Falcons for going on the road and beating HC. Our new coach has us on the right track. We don't have a JV team and have about 16 Freshman on the Varsity team. We will get better as the season goes on.

Good to see Bertie make a comeback. You guys scared the crap out of my Yelowjackets in 2003.

Reactions: Maiden Creek

Playing Tarboro will make your team better,. It will show them what they can be if they put in the hard work. Just think how seasoned those freshman will be as juniors and seniors. Glad to see you guys on a come back. I remember those tough Bertie teams we use to play.

Playing Tarboro will be fun. Don't want to get any of our guys beat up though physically. lol

SWE looks like you guys are back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT