ADVERTISEMENT

Bandit - stat corrections

salmon5

Mar 27, 2003
Hey Will - knew you might read this before email. I have the stat error corrected - it was a typo (transposed number of yard line on one play). I'll send to you to school, but you may want to correct before sending to Mike to be posted. Call us and I'll give you the updated numbers!

This post was edited on 10/22 12:08 PM by salmon5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Bandit - stat corrections (Don't believe the N&O)

You know as a Wolfpack alum, I've never really cared for the N&O.... looks like they incorrectly reported SDS outrushing HCA.

When I called the N&O last night.....they thought I was from SDS....kept getting things backwards!

THE SDS statistician and I compared our stat programs (computerized) to see if the results were the same...and we were within 5 yards on SDS rushing (assumed the difference was rounding....I rounded their rushing yards down...they rounded up).

I actually reported the SDS stat results for their offense.....
51 carries for 271 yards

HCA had 40 carries for 306 yards.....

Sorry Will......

This post was edited on 10/22 12:14 PM by salmon5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 10/22 12:14 PM by salmon5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

it happens. You do a great job, and no matter what, someone else is going to get it wrong. Thanks for the all the hard work and dedication.

can you have someone redo the passing stats from when you played, so that all those yac go into the passing column and not into the rushing column? you might have actually thrown fro 100 yds once or twice!! lol!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT