ADVERTISEMENT

Ardrey Kell

If you just want a check along with the parents and administration telling you how to run your program. APPLY! :)

I never will forget the evening spent at the Drive Inn Theatre in Charlotte, as dusk turned to darkness, the speaker nowhere near the inside the vehicle , safely trucked into the speaker holder, as Aubrey Krell and I frolicked in the backseat of my '58 Ford, the windows fogged as London midnight, her long blondish hair messed and mashed with my golden locks as Rosemary's Baby played on the giant screen. I would have never in a million years thought they'd name a school after the insatiable Ms. Krell.

I never will forget the evening spent at the Drive Inn Theatre in Charlotte, as dusk turned to darkness, the speaker nowhere near the inside the vehicle , safely trucked into the speaker holder, as Aubrey Krell and I frolicked in the backseat of my '58 Ford, the windows fogged as London midnight, her long blondish hair messed and mashed with my golden locks as Rosemary's Baby played on the giant screen. I would have never in a million years thought they'd name a school after the insatiable Ms. Krell.
I know of a high school named in honor of Dolly Parton......they named it “Twin Peaks High”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT