ADVERTISEMENT

An Invite 2 Richblackman @ Memorial Stadium August 18th

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
Wannbecoach and D great HSFB man and his soldiers will B's N's attendance watching these Great games. D's King of N.C. Football Tommy Knotts now of Dutch Forks S.C. will show thems boys of Mallard Creek and D Queen city why he's the King of d's game. And of course BUTLER BULLDOGS vs SCOTLAND COUNTY FIGHTING SCOTS. U's should feels right @ home sitting with HSFB man Uptown Funk and Daddy Cool. A's night 2's remember out of all's night.

I's was poor back m's then days , only went 2 school 4 recess and free lunches, we's do's better now since daddy's landed a chilling and clothing $$$$ contract from JETS magazine

I hope DF isn’t thinking easy game come August 18th..Mallard Creek will DEFINITELY be prepared.

704CougarsDad think would Coach Tommy Knotts come 2 Charlotte and play a game with all of D's expectation this games have written all over it without a great game plan. Remember D's great teams Mallard Creek took 2 small time Dillon S.C. and came away barely escape and went sailing out of South Carolina. Game plan play D Creek 1st game of D season-------- Tommy D great Knotts can pull out a WIN anywhere--- anytime----. just s

If I wasnt for zamir that game would have gotten ugly
he was part of the team, what if creek were without there best player, what if zamir would have touched the ball more than 15 times .
Scotland fumbled inside the 5.
MC escaped what should have been a loss , and you know it.
But that was last year.

he was part of the team, what if creek were without there best player, what if zamir would have touched the ball more than 15 times .
But that was last year.

Huh! Come on Man?

Last edited:
But that was last year.

What if,what if......Creek was missing players as well. Game was 21-0 at half and ended with MC taking a knee in Scotland territory. They walked in with 2 starters returning at Pate and won. The rest is just conversation.

Better hope that secondary has gotten WAY better because Hales with a 2nd year QB will come out slinging it.

So is this actually you? Or should i look for someone else.

cf658a9de2bc31388757dcb2bbfab13a.jpg

Yes is me.But that' 1's of my Winter threads. I'll b's wearing a summer outfits so 's I WANT b'S STANKING all afternoon. we's will have our beach cabana set up so our's Guests will have sum shade.

Not to make any excuses for creek but people jus don't know how good that 2017 wake forest team was. That was literally one of the greatest teams ever. Besides running thru the season n the playoffs they ran thru all the 7v7s. They made us page and creek look pedestrian at last yrs powerade 7v7. Its gonna b a few yrs b4 we see a team that good again.

We will see come the 18th... One thing for sure.. this is NOT last years creek team!..DF will have their hands full!...If Creek plays the right QB this could be a blowout win!..If not it will be a close game. I still think Creek has enough to win by a couple scores.

But it didn't, what's your point??? MC won the game point blank, and they were the better team that night.That was last year and this is a new season"CEILING TO THE ROOF"

I think the point is some of your fan base likes to describe that game as some sort of fluke or luck. It wasnt. If they play 10 times MC wins 7 or 8 times. Scotland was only better at one position that night though it was significant.

I think this Butler team will present some very big challenges for Scotland based on the Scotland teams I have watched. They struggle against developed passing teams.

Butler will pound the ball with Holmes and Worthy is what I think. Really good OL coming back too.

Hales if not the best is one of the best play callers I have ever seen. QB is in his second year which for Hales means the kid will be way better. Last years team was young but very competitive which equates to a strong team this year. Creek ran the ball pretty easily as well last year @Scotland. Butler run game this year will be very stout. My guess is that Hales will go back to his modified Wing T with the deadly Buck sweep and play action passing game mixing in a bit of Spread with tempo. Butler Defense will be good. It’s also @ Memorial which has always been a home field advantage for Butler even against Charlotte teams.

Hales if not the best is one of the best play callers I have ever seen. QB is in his second year which for Hales means the kid will be way better. Last years team was young but very competitive which equates to a strong team this year. Creek ran the ball pretty easily as well last year @Scotland. Butler run game this year will be very stout. My guess is that Hales will go back to his modified Wing T with the deadly Buck sweep and play action passing game mixing in a bit of Spread with tempo. Butler Defense will be good. It’s also @ Memorial which has always been a home field advantage for Butler even against Charlotte teams.
These Scotland fans is about 2 put u on a wanted poster for saying all that against their beloved Scots lol

These Scotland fans is about 2 put u on a wanted poster for saying all that against their beloved Scots lol
I doubt that,the poster just giving his opinion of what Butler has and what they can do. One thing for sure, the Scots will show up August 18th and play hard.

I think the point is some of your fan base likes to describe that game as some sort of fluke or luck. It wasnt. If they play 10 times MC wins 7 or 8 times. Scotland was only better at one position that night though it was significant.

I think this Butler team will present some very big challenges for Scotland based on the Scotland teams I have watched. They struggle against developed passing teams.
The only thing they can do is try their best B&G.

scots roll HSFB man and his soldiers likes da SCOTS 2 1's reasons is D's chicken Wangs we's get when's Us's Rolls N's 2 town, but my point is Butler could start 0 and 3 with Scotland Mallard Creek and D's Raiders ands some 1 may B's looking 4's a new home in's 2019 season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT