ADVERTISEMENT

alleghany will play at avery or at winston salem prep 2nd round.

KW23

Feb 9, 2011
Who would u prefer to play avery or winston salem prep? this is assuming alleghany gets by round 1 opponent. Alleghany will be 10 seed and if winston salem prep wins northwest tournament they will be 7 seed if mount airy wins it avery will be 7 seed.

You would be much better off going to Avery. WS Prep has shown to be vulnerable this year (losing to East Surry and Mount Airy), but neither of those losses have been on their home court. WS Prep is a very tough place to play, especially if you are not used to playing there.

Actually I have saw scenarios where north moore would be the 7 seed. I will look at it today and might even try to post a projected bracket. If your scenario is correct then we will just lace them up against whoever we lace them up against. You have to beat them all to win it anyway. With the strength of this years bracket, there are going to be a lot of good teams facing each other early.

You are right KW North Moore lost on Friday which means East Montgomery will get the 1 seed out of the Yadkin Valley East. Unless I am missing something it will be either prep of Avery.

KW your research caused me to take it a little further. Unless I am missing something and that is always possible, Alleghanys likely route as long as they could win would be. Bishop at Alleghany and then all on the road, prep, starmount, Hayesville, Albemarle, and East Carteret. Does that sound like murderers row or what.

Yeah i think we r screwed. I would preferred north moore for sure but hey starmount will have same road exceppt they will be at home and could have east surry 2nd round.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT