ADVERTISEMENT

Alleghany @ Mitchell

It’s hard to tell if Allegheny is that good or Mitchell just had an off night. Allegheny seemed well coached and they played a ranked VA tough, but Mitchell looked to be unprepared. Numerous busted plays and half the time they didn’t have a clue what the play call was or where to line up. I bet they’ll have some tough practices next week.

Reactions: Purple1995
Good win, as others have mentioned Alleghany was a well coached team. Thought Alleghany won the LOS most of the game. Best game for the QB so far. I agree Mitchell looked better last week but I will give Alleghany credit for that. They came with a game plan to take away the Mitchell run game and did for the most part.

Mitchell has to clean up the mistakes but overall I am not disappointed in tonight. A W is always better.

Go Mountaineers

Gotta give the Trojans some credit here. Great win for the mountaineers against a LOT better group of Trojans than normal. The blk knights will be a mighty tall order to fill but I do see the Trojans possibly beating the rams the week after. They should have beat the number 2 ranked 1a team in Virginia and had opportunities to win tonight against a very good Mitchell team. Gonna be a tough out come playoff time

You gonna give us heck for nobody showing up then on another thread say Andrews is too far away you aren't going to the game next week. Pot meet kettle lol
First of all I didn't give anyone heck just stated a fact and I guarantee there will be plenty Mitchell fans there without me.
Second Andrews in and hour or so further.
Third I would worry my family to death driving 3 hours there and back at night by myself with all my health problems.
I'm on disability for a reason.

Between two of us we correctly picked offensive and defensive players of the game last week let see if I can this week..
My offense player of the game is #5 QB Cook made a clutch pass for a must TD on 4th down and first time I've really seen him run and he can.
My defense player is #8 DL Wences he lived in the back field and made a bunch of tackles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT