ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds vs Shelby

I would have thought that this game would be a great one. But ACR didn't look great in their first game and Shelby has a ton of fire power on offense with a great front 7 on defense. Shelby wins this one by 10 or more.

Two turnovers leading to two touchdowns equals ACR 20 Shelby 7 still in second quarter....

ACR is very good as usual but we aren't helping ourself at all..... Better get it together quick lol

Minus the turnovers I still think ACR wins, more like 28-21

They'll be competitive in 3A west.

Minus the turnovers I still think ACR wins, more like 28-21

They'll be competitive in 3A est.
So you think Shelby would not have made any points on the the possessions where they made a turnover (possessions would have changed on downs). And you are saying AC would have made few points off those stops on downs. AC, likely, would have made some points (TD's or FG's) on the possessions which ultimately ended with a Shelby turnover. Makes no sense. Either way, it is unknown and unknowable.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
So you think Shelby would not have made any points on the the possessions where they made a turnover (possessions would have changed on downs). And you are saying AC would have made few points off those stops on downs. AC, likely, would have made some points (TD's or FG's) on the possessions which ultimately ended with a Shelby turnover. Makes no sense. Either way, it is unknown and unknowable.
You put the words on my fingers, then said the words you put on my fingers made no sense

You're literally the creator of no sense here

4 turnovers on fri night killed us, they had short field to work with and our D was on field way to much as jot as it was early on.
I thought Sat during make up, we held them then made a scoreing drive to cut lead to 27-21.. then there guy fumbled ball deep in there on Territory.
Bad break and we didnt recover, i feel if we had got that TO. And scored to take lead, We would have had the Momentum.
But didnt get the fumble and they scored then we had another int.
Take nothing away AC very good team.

I would have thought that this game would be a great one. But ACR didn't look great in their first game and Shelby has a ton of fire power on offense with a great front 7 on defense. Shelby wins this one by 10 or more.
Not the first time I was wrong. Won't be the last. This was a shocking score regardless. Congrats to ACR!!!

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Sometimes takes scrimmages and couple reg games to get kincks worked out. I would never count out Shelby to be a State Contender. AC Reynolds may well be in that top 3 in the 3A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT