ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds smashes Asheville and other MAC scores

We need ramhard around so he can keep us updated on havelocks players prison sentences and what their bail prices are set at. At least Asheville was embarrassed in a regular season game and has time to try to fix it. Havelock was embarrassed after the same idiot ramhard was talking trash all year to the crest guys about how they were going to kill crest in last years state championship game and then they were thoroughly dominated. But I bet if their players werent in prison they would have won, so he has that going for them.

You Asheville losers talk more trash then anybody. Now everyone knows the truth about your team.

Hahahaha. You are pissing people off from the other side of the state. I don't think I would get in a pissing match with a Havelock fan though. Not much to go on there jr. ;)

Brother he was talking about when he played what a joke!

Havelock don't have to worry about anybody, unlike your sorry team.
Close your trap loser. I guess that's the same thing you said last year when Crest kicked your ass. We will see if you are running that big mouth Friday night. Oh, get your bail money you might need.

Close your trap loser. I guess that's the same thing you said last year when Crest kicked your ass. We will see if you are running that big mouth Friday night. Oh, get your bail money you might need.

If anyone is a loser its you, now you got egg on your face, stop crying and making excuses because Reynolds made you look like chumps.

If anyone is a loser its you, now you got egg on your face, stop crying and making excuses because Reynolds made you look like chumps.
I don't have to make excuses. You just worry about your own team. If we get beat we get beat. Ask Reynolds how many times they have beat Asheville in the last 5 years. All need to say to you is Crest Charges. Go put your face in the toilet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT