ADVERTISEMENT

A P POLL for 9 - 22 -15

Rose giving up 40 points a games, I know you scoring alot but just
dont see ya scoring like that against a team that can play a little D

They scored 48 on havelock defense you're trying say havelock doesn't play d your silly lmaoo

Havelock vs 2aa Washington (50-13) W
Havelock vs 4a new bern (41-6) W
Havelock vs 4a west hanover (42-0) W
Havelock vs 4a jh rose (49-48) W
Havelock vs 2aa northside(43-0) W
Havelock vs 3a west Carteret (41-6) W

I suggest havelock hasn't played anyone either huh rose offense is legit like I tell everyone else y'all will find out pretty soon

and is, of course, ranked higher again in NC than yours is.

THEY SHOULD BE YOU STUPID IDIOT!! They have nearly 1300 more students than mine. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE POINT HERE?!?!?! 4A, with almost triple the size school....how does it feel seeing the likes of 2A schools ranked in and around yours????? Where would yours be ranked among D2 or D3 schools. Let's make this an accurate comparison.

WBTV poll.... #1 Crest, #2 Mallard Creek, #3 SHELBY
Simmons....2A Shelby...ahead of Richmond County, ahead of Independence, ahead of all but 13 4A schools (and there are 100 4A schools in the state)
Maxpreps....2A Shelby #11 in the state ahead of Wake Forest (who played for a 4AA title last year), ahead of Dudley, ahead of Vance, ahead of Page

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BIG BOY FOOTBALL??????!!!!???!!!???

1 Mallard Creek (Charlotte) 5-1 1-0 59.1 30.2 --
2 Pinecrest (Southern Pines) 5-0 0-0 57.1 23.3 --
3 Butler (Matthews) 5-1 1-0 55 27.5 +1
4 Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte) 4-0 1-0 53.6 25.7 -1
5 Havelock 6-0 1-0 52.6 20.6 --
6 East Forsyth (Kernersville) 6-0 0-0 50.1 25.2 +7
7 Monroe 6-0 0-0 49.6 19.3 +1
8 Scotland (Laurinburg) 6-0 0-0 48.5 25.2 -1
9 Weddington (Matthews) 4-1 0-0 47.1 30.4 +3
10 Crest (Shelby) 4-0 1-0 47.1 17 +1
11 Shelby 6-0 3-0 46.9 23.6 +5
12 Wake Forest 4-0 0-0 46.8 16.1 -6
13 Dudley (Greensboro) 5-0 0-0 46.5 17.4 +1
14 Vance (Charlotte) 4-1 0-0 46.4 28.3 -5
15 Middle Creek (Apex) 6-0 2-0 46 17.8 --
16 Page (Greensboro) 5-1 0-0 45.5 25.5 -6

you really are jacked up about this. are you playing or coaching on fridays. Both shelby teams are great. next!

No one ever said havelock could beat them I said they could compete and last year crest defense was probably the best defense in the state regardless of class you sound stupid I'm pretty sure they woulda killed charlotte cathlotic worse than new bern did in states and I'm sure they coulda hanged with wake forest and mallard creek with that team last year plus havelock had 3 turn overs that game which limit their offense held crest to one second half td I don't even like crest at all but to say any teams in the state last year would have made them look like a jv team you're a true idiot like I said before

Havelock can compete with anyone in the state just beat jh rose this year who I'm confident to say may win 4a states this year if not Scotland but I'm sure either one of those schools would both beat charlotte cathlotic but what ever
Crest is going to beat the daylights out of Havelock. This game will be more lopsided than a year ago. Crest humiliated Havelock last year will do the same this year but in a more dominating fashion. Mark it down!!!!!

They scored 48 on havelock defense you're trying say havelock doesn't play d your silly lmaoo
Considering that Rose managed to score just 1 offensive TD against Conley, then I think it's a given at this point that Havelock doesn't play D.

FBS, FCS, Div 2.

A guy who calls his program the "The True Dynasty!" ? I would think there would be more scholarship players on college rosters?

Just 1? You would believe with so much dominance there would be much more. What Happen?

Sorry...didn't know you wanted a list...

Carlos Wray - Duke
Demerio Houston - Southern University
Garrion Addison - Gardner Webb
Ralph Jolly - Gardner Webb
Luke Hayek - Penn State (may have transferred out)
There's more if you want to know....Mars Hill, Greensboro College, Louisberg...

FBS, FCS, Div 2.

A guy who calls his program the "The True Dynasty!" ?

We don't call it that....facts and stats have proven that is what the program is....more so than any other program in the history of North Carolina high school football.

just means you are old and have been around. congrats to the young man though always happy to see kids doing it both on and off the field.

We don't call it that....facts and stats have proven that is what the program is....more so than any other program in the history of North Carolina high school football.

I would expect more players from an alleged Dynasty? But your not a dynasty, so that explains the low numbers.

Last edited:
Sorry...didn't know you wanted a list...

Carlos Wray - Duke
Demerio Houston - Southern University
Garrion Addison - Gardner Webb
Ralph Jolly - Gardner Webb
Luke Hayek - Penn State (may have transferred out)
There's more if you want to know....Mars Hill, Greensboro College, Louisberg...

So! Shelby High Golden Lions, the most successful, sustained, winning football program in the history of North Carolina high school football; "The True Dynasty!"

Has 4 kids that you can remember on College Rosters? One of the many reasons why you should keep your butt on the 2A Board. It would be great if you could brag about how many of those kids the Dynasty sends to college, but you can't. GO HOME LITTLE MAN!

So! Shelby High Golden Lions, the most successful, sustained, winning football program in the history of North Carolina high school football; "The True Dynasty!"

Has 4 kids that you can remember on College Rosters? One of the many reasons why you should keep your butt on the 2A Board. It would be great if you could brag about how many of those kids the Dynasty sends to college, but you can't. GO HOME LITTLE MAN!

This guy has got to be the dumbest ass ever...even more so than hokie. I listed FIVE...I'll continue...

RJ George - Louisburg
Clay Huskey - Mars Hill
Adam Webber - Greensboro

Your turn...and these are currently playing....not from the past....do we really want to go back into history?!?! I really don't think you want to go there. That list would dwarf your big boy 4A program.

Jelae Ducan: Duke
Jamel Harbison: Minnesota/Mars Hill
DJ Humphries: Florida/Phoenix Cardnials
Kevin Asante: V.Tech
Marquez North: Tenn
Emire Scaife: Ga. State
Anthony Covington: UNCC
Brian Walker: UNC
Jaylen Samuels: NC.State
Kevin Lawshe: UNCC
Tony Reid: Miami/Ohio
Cameron Mattison: Toledo
Kyle Horton: Gardner Webb
Jorian Jordan: The Citadel
Amari Henderson: Wake Forest
Nafees Lyon: UNCC
Marquise Williams: UNC
Trevon Ricketts: Western Carolina
Ikeem Allen: Miami/Ohio
Randy Suydam: UNCC
Jeffrey Pegues: Gardner Webb
Thomas Allen: Hampton
Vernon Grier: NC.State
Corey Miller:Furman/UNCC
Mahlon Medley: Tenn.State
Stefan Askew: Navy/Charleston Southern
Derrick Freeland: Football/Track, The Citadel
Nick Murphy: Player, Now Grad Assistant@ Coastal Carolina

ACTIVE MALLARD CREEK PLAYERS ON ROSTERS! Opened 2007

Last edited:
Reactions: portcity FB
The above are only the FBS & FCS that play now. I left out the 20 plus Div 2 & Div 3 guys like you posted. I would have to start another thread. Current players! I also left out the numerous players on the current MC Roster.

Like i said before. GO HOME LITTLE MAN!

This guy has got to be the dumbest ass ever...even more so than hokie. I listed FIVE...I'll continue...

RJ George - Louisburg
Clay Huskey - Mars Hill
Adam Webber - Greensboro

Your turn...and these are currently playing....not from the past....do we really want to go back into history?!?! I really don't think you want to go there. That list would dwarf your big boy 4A program.

You did not list 5. You listed 4. The guy who call's his team a Dynasty tried to throw in a Kicker, who no longer plays...LMAO! Come on MAN! DIV 3 partial grant & aide? They don't offer Football scholarships ...lol

I can see you now putting together a list going back in the 1950's......LMAO! It's 2015

Davidson Day who played the smallest private div in NC. They started their program in 2012. They have put more scholarship kids in college than Shelby from 2012 to now. ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU SHOULD.

GO HOME LITTLE MAN!

that is impressive and i have no dog in the fight. i guess MC should win every year based off that.

ACTIVE MALLARD CREEK PLAYERS ON ROSTERS! Opened 2007

That is fantastic and a great way to represent NC football. But you have to go a little deeper....do you honestly expect Shelby to be able to put as many players into college programs as Mallard Creek? I certainly don't and have never said that. You asked how many players do we have playing in college....I gave you a list while never expecting it to be the length of MC's.

Over the course of the last 4 years....MC has had over 5000 students come through the school. Shelby has had roughly 1/4 of that....1400 students. Common sense would tell you, well maybe not you because you and hokie are very thickheaded, but a pool of 5000 students is going to find more talent than a pool of 1400. Anyone with common sense would expect the list to be roughly 1/4 of the larger.

Do you agree with the above statement?

Last edited:
That is fantastic and a great way to represent NC football. But you have to go a little deeper....do you honestly expect Shelby to be able to put as many players into college programs as Mallard Creek? I certainly don't and have never said that. You asked how many players do we have playing in college....I gave you a list while never expecting it to be the length of MC's.

Over the course of the last 4 years....MC has had over 5000 students come through the school. Shelby has had roughly 1/4 of that....1400 students. Common sense would tell you, well maybe not you because you and hokie are very thickheaded, but a pool of 5000 students is going to find more talent than a pool of 1400. Anyone with common sense would expect the list to be roughly 1/4 of the larger.

Do you agree with the above statement?
Exactly!

You're the one who told me it was my turn? When i give you the list. You wet in your pants and say now we have to go a little deeper?

Your post explains why you should be on the 2A forum. No comparison. You are a like a JUCO trying to come on the SEC board. ...lol Just another reason why you should!

GO HOME LITTLE MAN!
Shelby High Golden Lions, the most delusional , self absorbed, winning football program in the history of North Carolina high school football; "The True Duck Dynasty!"

Davidson Day 513 students, 2 year old to12th grade have put more kids in College than Shelby..LMAO! You want to do a comparison with current players with DD? from 2012 to now.

Last edited:
98' Champion.....you are making yourself looking bad. Shelby Football has a great program and is a powerhouse in 2A most of the time. You keep putting your nose in other board that you have no business to be in. Shelby WILL never be 4A and won't be a powerhouse in 4A at all due to numbers that you stated.

I respect Shelby and their football program. What I don't respect is YOU. You are making rest of Shelby fans looking bad because you kept saying over and over how true dynasty Shelby is. All there is that Shelby is a powerhouse team in 2A only. Reidsville used to be 4A but now is a 2A and will not reach 4A numbers again. They have been great past 20 years.

It is hard to compare different schools in different classes because MOST of the time, they won't meet on the field. If Mallard Creek play Shelby past 5 years. They will beat you guys simply because of the size. That is not belittling to you and Shelby at all. It is like comparing Alabama to North Dakota State. There are chance that Mallard Creek win State title in 4A but Shelby will not be close or getting in 4AA state final.

Like Nepsy 7 said, go back to 2A board and roam as you pleases. It is good that you are a die-hard fan for Shelby. Charlotte is always growing and will have new schools for sure in next ten years.. Cleveland will not have new schools and that is reason why Crest and Shelby remain to have solid football programs. Look at Independence, they lost a lot of kids to new schools and now is not a football power like they used to be. IF those new schools did not come up, no doubt Independence remain a powerhouse. That why we keep seeing new powerhouse in 4A for years.

Reactions: nepsy7
Notwithstanding the talent of individual players because studs can be found at any level of football, small schools should not even try to make an argument here. There's going to be more studs in those bigger schools and more depth and talent overall. This argument is just nonsense. Small schools do not have the depth to compete with the larger schools because of those numbers. Yes, a small school can compete from time to time with larger schools in a game here or a game there, but you put a 1A or 2A school in a league with 4A schools to play a full schedule for a season and the smaller school would be beat to pieces and totally depleted by the end of the season. They don't have the depth to throw at it. That's just a fact. To try and argue differently is crazy. I like my little school and the success we have there. I don't really care if they can compete with the big boys. I'm smart enough to know they can't on a season long basis. Others should be happy they have success at THEIR level as well.

Reactions: nepsy7
Exactly!

You're the one who told me it was my turn? When i give you the list. You wet in your pants and say now we have to go a little deeper?

Your post explains why you should be on the 2A forum. No comparison. You are a like a JUCO trying to come on the SEC board. ...lol Just another reason why you should!

GO HOME LITTLE MAN!
Shelby High Golden Lions, the most delusional , self absorbed, winning football program in the history of North Carolina high school football; "The True Duck Dynasty!"

Davidson Day 513 students, 2 year old to12th grade have put more kids in College than Shelby..LMAO! You want to do a comparison with current players with DD? from 2012 to now.

Wet my pants? You idiot...I expected your list to be far larger....IT SHOULD BE! Obviously you still do not comprehend that. Hokie won't answer but maybe you will....how does it feel having JUCO schools ranked in and around your big SEC boys? Take a look at the top 3 on wbtv. I'll help you out....
#1 Crest
#2 Mallard Creek
#3 Shelby

That's a 3A above your big MC and a 2A right below it. I'd take a combined Shelby/Crest team (that would still leave us about 500 students short of MC's 2500) any day over MC. We're only 3 miles apart and own the top of the poll.

Shelby is now ranked #10 overall in the state of NC according to maxpreps. Monroe, another 2A school, is #6. We are ranked ahead of 94 4A big boy football schools....how does that make you feel big boy? Ahead of teams like Independence, Richmond County, Wake Forest, Dudley....the SEC sure sucks this year....evidently.

Wet my pants? You idiot...I expected your list to be far larger....IT SHOULD BE! Obviously you still do not comprehend that. Hokie won't answer but maybe you will....how does it feel having JUCO schools ranked in and around your big SEC boys? Take a look at the top 3 on wbtv. I'll help you out....
#1 Crest
#2 Mallard Creek
#3 Shelby

That's a 3A above your big MC and a 2A right below it. I'd take a combined Shelby/Crest team (that would still leave us about 500 students short of MC's 2500) any day over MC. We're only 3 miles apart and own the top of the poll.

Shelby is now ranked #10 overall in the state of NC according to maxpreps. Monroe, another 2A school, is #6. We are ranked ahead of 94 4A big boy football schools....how does that make you feel big boy? Ahead of teams like Independence, Richmond County, Wake Forest, Dudley....the SEC sure sucks this year....evidently.

WBTV! OMG! YOU ARE A DONALD TRUMP HUUUUUGGGE IDIOT! That poll is based off of votes. Kid's go on line and vote for their perspective schools. They do it that way to increase viewing numbers during the WBTV sports telecast. It has absolutely nothing to do with your program achievements on the field. LMAO! I doubt if 4 people from MC voted. This poll just tells everyone there's nothing to do in Shelby. I apologize for breaking the news to you. DAMN! What an IDIOT?

GO HOME LITTLE MAN!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopper747
EVERY POST YOU GET DUMBER! Why don't you take a break and go enter your pet pig in Cleveland County Fair? lmao!

Last edited:
I stopped reading this idiots posts a long time ago but somehow walked into this one. WBTV?? Unreal...

Just have your ads get in touch with each other

Guy has no clout with Shelby's program. He's knows, no one within the program. AD, Coaches,..etc. I believe they still have a restraining order against him, to stay away from the Team? They walked in on him during half time in the locker room, giving his pet pig a Shower.(NAKED)

He would rather just continue to hi jack threads, than actually play the teams that he suggest Shelby could beat. There is no interest in playing any elite programs.

I believe he's currently at the Cleveland County fair with that pig of his? I check the dates, it ends on the 11th. The word is out, if his pig wins? He's going to merry him and take him on a Honeymoon in Mississippi. I'm crossing my fingers...LMAO!

CC has good football programs, but they usually schedule mountain teams to inflate their numbers. 9 times out of 10 a decent team from 704 area code will win when they schedule mountain teams, or almost anyone outside of 704 during the regular season. Rarely did you see them put a team west of Gastonia on their schedule.

I read once upon a time Crest was every Charlotte schools homecoming game. After they left the SWC 4A conference their wins shot up exponentially. No disrespect to them though, at least they have a history(not now) of scheduling tough Meck Cty games. The 2A school...rarely. While Crest was the Meck beating stick, Shelby took L's in South Carolina then Crest joined them for a short stint , after which they both always climb the mountains into state title or western regional games.

Again no disrespect, but since they suggest digging deeper. Experts at mountain climbing into the regionals/state.

WBTV! OMG! YOU ARE A DONALD TRUMP HUUUUUGGGE IDIOT! That poll is based off of votes. Kid's go on line and vote for their perspective schools. They do it that way to increase viewing numbers during the WBTV sports telecast. It has absolutely nothing to do with your program achievements on the field. LMAO! I doubt if 4 people from MC voted. This poll just tells everyone there's nothing to do in Shelby. I apologize for breaking the news to you. DAMN! What an IDIOT?

GO HOME LITTLE MAN!

Incorrect again. I guess you don't watch the show. The voting is a minute part of the poll. And I assure you hardly anyone from Shelby votes in that. We never do in those things. The rankings come primarily from local sports writers votes. That'd be your local Charlotte writers picking lower classification CleCo schools over your big boy 4A Meck schools.

CC has good football programs, but they usually schedule mountain teams to inflate their numbers. 9 times out of 10 a decent team from 704 area code will win when they schedule mountain teams, or almost anyone outside of 704 during the regular season. Rarely did you see them put a team west of Gastonia on their schedule.

I read once upon a time Crest was every Charlotte schools homecoming game. After they left the SWC 4A conference their wins shot up exponentially. No disrespect to them though, at least they have a history(not now) of scheduling tough Meck Cty games. The 2A school...rarely. While Crest was the Meck beating stick, Shelby took L's in South Carolina then Crest joined them for a short stint , after which they both always climb the mountains into state title or western regional games.

Again no disrespect, but since they suggest digging deeper. Experts at mountain climbing into the regionals/state.

Could you tell me who won the 94 and 96 4A state championships before this subdivided crap. Also who won the 99, 02, and 09 4A state championships.

Chopper, you've officially lost all credibility.

Could you tell me who won the 94 and 96 4A state championships before this subdivided crap. Also who won the 99, 02, and 09 4A state championships.

Chopper, you've officially lost all credibility.

Crest won those 94 and 96 titles AFTER they left SWC 4A, and joined the NW4A, which consist of Crest and much inferior mountain schools. To their credit they managed to squeek into the playoffs on occasion during their years in the Charlotte conference. That Meck conference was more convenient for travel I think, but that mountain conference did a lot to build confidence as well as allow them to mountain climb in to the regionals, and their coaching staff did a great job developing them while building the confidence

AC Reynolds was the best team in the mountains those years(they also had one of the BEST coaches in the state) they won their 4A titles and they were in another mountain conference with inferior schools to them, so they could also mountain climb into the regionals just like Crest.

I am not sure what exactly 98 is looking for. Everyone here with some FB knowledge is aware of SHS history and the great program they have. Do you want fans of 4A schools to acknowledged that SHS would have the same success in 4A? Do you want fans of 4A schools to say how much they wish their schools could match up in 4A like SHS has in 2A? What do you want? Even if SHS had an enrollment of 2000 they is no guarantee that they would have the same success in 4A in their history as they have had in 2A.

Incorrect again. I guess you don't watch the show. The voting is a minute part of the poll. And I assure you hardly anyone from Shelby votes in that. We never do in those things. The rankings come primarily from local sports writers votes. That'd be your local Charlotte writers picking lower classification CleCo schools over your big boy 4A Meck schools.

YOU MORON! Please don't reproduce! Truly you don't believe that?

Along with Wake Forest, there's very little chance Catholic plays a game against a ranked opponent in the regular season in 2015. Those are the only two teams I see that won't be mixing it up with other teams on the list (or already have). For those two schools, I guess we'll see what they are made of once the playoffs roll around.
You won't ever have to wait seeing what Catholic is made of Hokie. Their post season excellence is readily available for anyone bothering to look. Six trips to the championship game in three classifications over the last eleven years. It's not who you play, it's who you are. Stay thirsty my friend. It's all we do down here.

I seen Shelby take South Point apart and I think they should be ranked No. 1 in 3A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT