ADVERTISEMENT

A Must Read about Albemarle and SC Schools!

Buddy Rich

May 24, 2005
In the local paper "the Snap" on line in the opinion section. David Morgan Column: "A history lession and a plan for the future" Haven't always been a fan of Mr Morgan, but after reading this I can see everything in a different light. David was a county commissioner back in 1995 when the merger of the 2 school systems took root and was passed in 1997. This column is a great history lesson on what has brought to this point in time. Education, finances, etc. What David is saying is for us all to stand our ground and do WHATEVER it takes to stop this school board. At least that's what I take from reading it. Everyone please read this and make up your own mind. I don't know how to provide a link to it so maybe someone can help me out. Sway?

Originally posted by Buddy Rich:

In the local paper "the Snap" on line in the opinion section. David Morgan Column: "A history lession and a plan for the future" Haven't always been a fan of Mr Morgan, but after reading this I can see everything in a different light. David was a county commissioner back in 1995 when the merger of the 2 school systems took root and was passed in 1997. This column is a great history lesson on what has brought to this point in time. Education, finances, etc. What David is saying is for us all to stand our ground and do WHATEVER it takes to stop this school board. At least that's what I take from reading it. Everyone please read this and make up your own mind. I don't know how to provide a link to it so maybe someone can help me out. Sway?
Hey Buddy, here it is.

http://www.thesnaponline.com/opinion/david-morgan-column-a-history-lesson-and-a-plan-for/article_6f0cf2fc-ae0f-11e4-a4dd-4b39fc8bc72c.html

David Morgan column

Thanks a million oldmaroondevil. One day I'll learn how to provide a link. No I want. I'm to damn old! lol

David is a Smart Man and He has had ties to Albemarle and County Football. Being willing to spend more money scares most of Our County People.

I am a a firm believer there are plenty of areas to push back at. NEVER push back when it comes to kids education.

I'm confused, why would North be getting only 211 of Our Students from Albemarle. If They plan on splitting Albemarle up then "Heck No".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT