ADVERTISEMENT

A. L. Brown Football

Aug 24, 2009
I’m getting tired of going to the games and hearing all the fans criticize the football team about this and that. Yes there are some positions that needs to be improved on.

Maybe we need to do something shocking quit going to the games and criticizing team, but go out and support them and show that you’re behind them. That’s my rant for today.

Remember, these are high school kids not college or pros.

Last edited:
I’m getting tired of going to the games and hearing all the fans criticize the football team about this and that. Yes there are some positions that needs to be improved on.

Maybe we need to do something shocking quit going to the games and criticizing team, but go out and support them and show that you’re behind them. That’s my rant for today.

Remember, these are high school kids not college or pros.
I agree. ALB is definitely on the right track and I think they will improve in the next couple years. Sometimes a rebuild takes a year, sometimes it takes years.

You have the right coach to fix this situation!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
The South Row/ALB game… all I heard from every direction of the stands was that they need to fire Hardin lol

The South Row/ALB game… all I heard from every direction of the stands was that they need to fire Hardin lol
He may in up being a good hire. But before they made the hire, I said hire the right coach and NOT who they wanted, that may not be the right coach.

Reactions: carolinafan2022
He may in up being a good hire. But before they made the hire, I said hire the right coach and NOT who they wanted, that may not be the right coach.
Going alumni doesn’t always work out. Killed the concord program after Padgett left and they went alumni. But in time they’re recovering and getting better. we’ll see if AL brown is affected the same.

I know a couple people who interviewed and believe me they definitely picked the better of the two I know! Maybe I’m missing the better candidates.

I know a couple people who interviewed and believe me they definitely picked the better of the two I know! Maybe I’m missing the better candidates.
I’ve heard rumors about a in county opponent that wanted the job but didn’t get it, and there program is doing very well. However, Hardin deserves some time ALB talent isn’t the same as the 90’s and it’ll take time to rebuild and build a sustainable program.

I’ve heard rumors about a in county opponent that wanted the job but didn’t get it, and there program is doing very well. However, Hardin deserves some time ALB talent isn’t the same as the 90’s and it’ll take time to rebuild and build a sustainable program.
If I’m thinking about the same person, he is the one I said that’s who they should have went after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT