ADVERTISEMENT

A.L. Brown at Lake Norman

Alot of resource of econmic growth in the Mooresville and Lake Norman area. You just don't know who is going to move into your neighborhood.

All I’m going to say is that QB for LN that if he hangs around another 3 years without going somewhere’s else he will make Lake Norman shine. You will hear more about him.

Reactions: Hon Dines
I tried to tell you guys how bad this Kannapolis team is. Don't know if u guys watched any of the massacre but the secondary let's receivers run right by them. The offensive line can't block. The RBs have no holes. Its really sad.
As I mentioned earlier, the JVs are MUCH improved and are very competitive. Unfortunately, it has not translated to the varsity team yet.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I tried to tell you guys how bad this Kannapolis team is. Don't know if u guys watched any of the massacre but the secondary let's receivers run right by them. The offensive line can't block. The RBs have no holes. Its really sad.
As I mentioned earlier, the JVs are MUCH improved and are very competitive. Unfortunately, it has not translated to the varsity team yet.
Looked like ALB didn’t come in with a Game ready Mentality as they did 2 things u can’t do vs LN

1. Undisciplined
2. Turnovers

I thought this game would of been a shootout but OL failed to produce and Seems like the offense never got going

Last yr Herron had all type of success vs Ln so that’s why I picked ALB but I really thought they would have success on the ground.

I guess I got deceived as
I seen ALB vs SR n Brown looked solid and also got some bad info on LN apparently as their Run D much done well enough but it did seem ALB did pass more vs LN tho

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looked like ALB didn’t come in with a Game ready Mentality as they did 2 things u can’t do vs LN

1. Undisciplined
2. Turnovers

I thought this game would of been a shootout but OL failed to produce and Seems like the offense never got going

Last yr Herron had all type of success vs Ln so that’s why I picked ALB but I really thought they would have success on the ground.

I guess I got deceived as
I seen ALB vs SR n Brown looked solid and also got some bad info on LN apparently as their Run D much done well enough but it did seem ALB did pass more vs LN tho
We have no OL blocking for Herron this year.

When I seen AL Brown roster from last year before the season began this year I seen a concern. They lost lot of seniors that had good size on the line. I was thinking unless they have players coming up with some size this might end up being a concern. With that said AL Brown will be fine. These things happen. Next year I believe they will be more solid on the line and defense backs as well. You also got to remember things has changed over time. Mooresville area has really grown. They are getting more people which will produce more good players. That QB for Lake Norman has them looking better since they played Statesville back when I saw them. I think it will come down between Mooresville n Lake Norman for conference. That game might be Mooresville toughest opponent with what teams are left to play in regular season.

Reactions: 84k
We have no OL blocking for Herron this year.
Nobody has to respect the passing game for AL Brown because they drop half of what’s thrown. You can see the frustrations really start to show in the body language on the field.

When I seen AL Brown roster from last year before the season began this year I seen a concern. They lost lot of seniors that had good size on the line. I was thinking unless they have players coming up with some size this might end up being a concern. With that said AL Brown will be fine. These things happen. Next year I believe they will be more solid on the line and defense backs as well. You also got to remember things has changed over time. Mooresville area has really grown. They are getting more people which will produce more good players. That QB for Lake Norman has them looking better since they played Statesville back when I saw them. I think it will come down between Mooresville n Lake Norman for conference. That game might be Mooresville toughest opponent with what teams are left to play in regular season.
Providence will likely be our toughest opponent. LKN is always a wildcard with the rivalry.

Unless Mooresville lays a massive egg, which we have already done once this year vs the only good team we’ve seen, LN is the only conference team that has enough to beat Mooresville.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I have to wonder if QB for Lake Norman might be the next Brady Pope or Josh Ladowski. Or even better. This kid is a baller as a freshman. At 6’5 190 keep eye on this one.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
This conference is so weak. Mooresville is the only quality playoff team. LN is,a decent team. The rest of the teams stink.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT