ADVERTISEMENT

A.L. Brown at Lake Norman

wonder07

Apr 13, 2021
Huge conference game at the Lake! In my opinion this game determines 2nd and 3rd place in the conference. Lake Norman should be the favorite in this game. The Wonders have yet to get all the wheels turning at the same time. I think we come out strong but not strong enough.
Wildcats 35 Wonders 24

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I do think this will be the best game in the conference for this week. This will be a tough matchup for AL Brown but I do think it’s a winnable game for AL Brown. But they will definitely have to bring in their A game.

To me this game is easily 50/50 and here why

LN: LN D has been good but they ain’t as past yr. LB position is Decent , DL has struggled little bit and Run D is not great. LN has a Great QB in Kaden Craft who been the difference maker as he been a very good runner with some good passes mixed in. Really IF LN wins this game DL/LB have to do a good job as a Year ago in there
walk off win at ALB - Herron ran all over them.

ALB: Brown D is very “Fluid” rn. Offensively they ain’t explosive but when u have Herron he is a one man band n he is Tough! I thought the Backup looked good even tho it was vs SR. CJ gray is back in the line and he is dynamic and Really it’s come down to OL play for the Wonders!

I could see this game as being a shootout

Give me:

ALB 37 LN 31

This game is really close but it comes down to ME LN DL vs ALB OL to see if ALB will have any success. Both D have their struggles so I do think we will see a high score affair at LN!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Timing of the system is going to be biggest thing. As of now Brad Panovich is showing 3-4 inches of rain in the western mountains and around 2 or so around Iredell area. Lot of things can happen between now and then.

To me this game is easily 50/50 and here why

LN: LN D has been good but they ain’t as past yr. LB position is Decent , DL has struggled little bit and Run D is not great. LN has a Great QB in Kaden Craft who been the difference maker as he been a very good runner with some good passes mixed in. Really IF LN wins this game DL/LB have to do a good job as a Year ago in there
walk off win at ALB - Herron ran all over them.

ALB: Brown D is very “Fluid” rn. Offensively they ain’t explosive but when u have Herron he is a one man band n he is Tough! I thought the Backup looked good even tho it was vs SR. CJ gray is back in the line and he is dynamic and Really it’s come down to OL play for the Wonders!

I could see this game as being a shootout

Give me:

ALB 37 LN 31

This game is really close but it comes down to ME LN DL vs ALB OL to see if ALB will have any success. Both D have their struggles so I do think we will see a high score affair at LN!
I hope you're right! Our offense just isn't there for us to win any of the "big" games IMO

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT