ADVERTISEMENT

72 STSTE CHAMPIOM

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
WANNBECOACH, and DA GREAT HSFB MAN has been almost ever where high school football has been played. When we travel 2 places like South Carolina,Georiga,Florida, Alabama, and So On if u know what we r trying 2 say. BELIEVE THIS. when they see our high school football gear, and rings, HATS SHIRTS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP JACKETS ,BLANKETS and so on.We start talking about our teams and they ask about teams Like MALLARD CREEK, PAGE ,DUDLEY, RICHMOND COUNTY. SCOTLAND COUNTY, BUTLER, AND A FEW MORE, U CAN MENTION SHELBY GOLDEN LIONS. they shake there heads , no never heard of them, then we try 2 explain who they r, and still they dont know who they r. SO 72 STATE CHAMPION go ask others football fan else where and watch them smile and start LAUGHING.

Reactions: nepsy7
WANNBECOACH, and DA GREAT HSFB MAN has been almost ever where high school football has been played. When we travel 2 places like South Carolina,Georiga,Florida, Alabama, and So On if u know what we r trying 2 say. BELIEVE THIS. when they see our high school football gear, and rings, HATS SHIRTS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP JACKETS ,BLANKETS and so on.We start talking about our teams and they ask about teams Like MALLARD CREEK, PAGE ,DUDLEY, RICHMOND COUNTY. SCOTLAND COUNTY, BUTLER, AND A FEW MORE, U CAN MENTION SHELBY GOLDEN LIONS. they shake there heads , no never heard of them, then we try 2 explain who they r, and still they dont know who they r. SO 72 STATE CHAMPION go ask others football fan else where and watch them smile and start LAUGHING.
IT'S TRUE IT'S DAMN TRUE, all of d fans that was waiting for SHELBY to leave d field after there game was over and the next games fans over half did'nt even know who they were, NOW TAKE THAT 2 DA BANK. OH ITS TRUE DAMN TRUE

I enjoy giving the Shelby crowd grief as much as I can but even the title of this thread confuses me...

Can I buy a vowel Pat?

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I and HSFB MAN and d flock has notice that Shelby high lions R D 2A version of D 4A NEW BERN BEARS, always playing a SOFT AND WATER DOWN NON CONFERENCE SCHEDULE. I say wannbe coach issss n da HOUSE !!!!!!!

Man....this guy is clueless....every non-conference game last year was against a higher class.

Freedom - (Down year, usually deep 3AA playoff runs, we won 49-0)
AC Reynolds - 3AA 3rd round loss to eventual 3AA champ Weddington (who lost in the regular season to Monroe who Shelby beat 28-7 in the Western Finals)
South Point - 3A State champion (we beat them 24-0)
In Conference we had:
Crest (coming off back to back 3AA State Championships)
Kings Mountain (coming off loss in 3A Western Finals)

You're clueless man....show me one 4A team that played against out of state:
5A
5A third round exit from playoffs
5A State Champion
5A back to back State Champion
5A 4th round loss in playoffs

Watered down....lol

This year we're just adding 4A (and #24 in the nation) Back to back to back State Champion Rock Hill South Pointe...oh and fyi....been talking with some of the guys....they are very confident about this game....lol watered down

I will say this. 72 can be annoying and I disagree with him at times. His obsessiveness with all things Golden Lion makes him an easy target to make fun of and I like to take him for a little walk from time to time.

However, If I had to choose between him and the gibberish and nonsense that comes out of the author of this thread I would take 72 all day long. The non stop trolling and made up story telling from whatever you choose to call yourself these days really just gets ignored. Your either 12 years old or have some serious mental problems.

Nah 72 he is far from clueless. He got the hair on the back of your neck up. Even got you to defend Shelby's non-con schedule.

Reminds me quite a bit of the poster hanging around 1A?

Just saying he/she may be just having fun at your expense. I don't mind when real posters do that but this feels fishy.

I like to take him for a little walk from time to time.

Maybe we'll all go for a walk in Rock Hill Sept. 22nd and talk Irish football.

Btw....our new qb looks poised to be something great. Saw an interview with him yesterday....I'm excited for our future....sounds like all the skill positions have freakish athletes!!! GO IRISH!!

I will say this. 72 can be annoying and I disagree with him at times. His obsessiveness with all things Golden Lion makes him an easy target to make fun of and I like to take him for a little walk from time to time.

However, If I had to choose between him and the gibberish and nonsense that comes out of the author of this thread I would take 72 all day long. The non stop trolling and made up story telling from whatever you choose to call yourself these days really just gets ignored. Your either 12 years old or have some serious mental problems.
we's all GETS A CHECK EVERY MONTHS, PLUS MILEAGE, AND OF COURSE MEAL EXPENSIVE, so try and book us 4 a show, better book us early we sell out fast,

Freedom deep in 3AA playoffs??

Not since 2012 have they made it past the 2nd round?

Good they do well in conference but our definitions of deep in playoffs must be different.

See that is how you start a conversation with 72 STSTE CHAMPIOM. ;)

Man....this guy is clueless....every non-conference game last year was against a higher class.

Freedom - (Down year, usually deep 3AA playoff runs, we won 49-0)
AC Reynolds - 3AA 3rd round loss to eventual 3AA champ Weddington (who lost in the regular season to Monroe who Shelby beat 28-7 in the Western Finals)
South Point - 3A State champion (we beat them 24-0)
In Conference we had:
Crest (coming off back to back 3AA State Championships)
Kings Mountain (coming off loss in 3A Western Finals)

You're clueless man....show me one 4A team that played against out of state:
5A
5A third round exit from playoffs
5A State Champion
5A back to back State Champion
5A 4th round loss in playoffs

Watered down....lol

This year we're just adding 4A (and #24 in the nation) Back to back to back State Champion Rock Hill South Pointe...oh and fyi....been talking with some of the guys....they are very confident about this game....lol watered down
Now 72 when you speak S.C 5-A vs N.C. 4-AA Actually South Pointe Rock Hill would be 3AA in NC from a population stand point 1400 students. While M.C enrollment is at 2300 according to Google. So from a population point view M.C loss to a 3-AA team in South Pointe Rock Hill last year. If were talking "Facts" as the MC posters like to say. So let do my best to stay on football. Cause we know MC posters. Will call the internet police if your not speaking nicely to them. So that I dont offend there precious hearts. I'll put this a nicely as possible. Shelby school pop. at 850. MC school pop at 2300. Shelby would still beat M.C regardless, its just some about football. In that Cleveland county water. Shelby has been a H.S football force when it was only 1A-4A. Before the AA went into affect. And they 3-A back then and won state. MC has just now been around for over a decade. So respect your elders before we make you get switch off the tree.

Now 72 when you speak S.C 5-A vs N.C. 4-AA Actually South Pointe Rock Hill would be 3AA in NC from a population stand point 1400 students. While M.C enrollment is at 2300 according to Google. So from a population point view M.C loss to a 3-AA team in South Pointe Rock Hill last year. If were talking "Facts" as the MC posters like to say. So let do my best to stay on football. Cause we know MC posters. Will call the internet police if your not speaking nicely to them. So that I dont offend there precious hearts. I'll put this a nicely as possible. Shelby school pop. at 850. MC school pop at 2300. Shelby would still beat M.C regardless, its just some about football. In that Cleveland county water. Shelby has been a H.S football force when it was only 1A-4A. Before the AA went into affect. And they 3-A back then and won state. MC has just now been around for over a decade. So respect your elders before we make you get switch off the tree.
Oh no 72 it's a tag team match!!

This could get ugly for the "new" guys.

Brother ain't gonna mess with you. Not worth my time.

Consider this my "mike drop" post to you.

"I" didn't lose in playoffs to anyone. "I" am not on a team or in high school.

Also I know how to properly use punctuation.

Brother ain't gonna mess with you. Not worth my time.

Consider this my "mike drop" post to you.

"I" didn't lose in playoffs to anyone. "I" am not on a team or in high school.

Also I know how to properly use punctuation.
Im just stating maxpreps facts your team got smashed. End of story, dont get in your feelings. Your quick to get on here and nitpick when your team is a non-factor period. East Randolph who, yea what household name.

Last edited:
Don't know about the rest of you fellas but this clown posts like he was eating a bowl of spaghettios sneezed and shot nonsensical lettering across his screen and decided to hit "post reply"

Btw does anyone else look at his fake account pic there and it makes you thinks he's looking at us through an aquarium ? Glasses so thick he could look at road map and see people waving ?!!

Just thought I would point that out

Carry on ;)

Don't know about the rest of you fellas but this clown posts like he was eating a bowl of spaghettios sneezed and shot nonsensical lettering across his screen and decided to hit "post reply"

Btw does anyone else look at his fake account pic there and it makes you thinks he's looking at us through an aquarium ? Glasses so thick he could look at road map and see people waving ?!!

Carry on ;)

There are always one or two of them on this board. Trolls who reallly only exsist to berate programs and have zero interest in talking football. This particular gem seems to have a hard on for New Bern but has decided he wants to make fun of Shelby now. Typically I just ignore them though it gets hard when they jump on a thread to troll. I am often curious what life must be like for these morons. Nothing better to do then find a high school football team to take down every day. Sort of sad.

There are always one or two of them on this board. Trolls who reallly only exsist to berate programs and have zero interest in talking football. This particular gem seems to have a hard on for New Bern but has decided he wants to make fun of Shelby now. Typically I just ignore them though it gets hard when they jump on a thread to troll. I am often curious what life must be like for these morons. Nothing better to do then find a high school football team to take down every day. Sort of sad.
man know your roll we been going 2 high school GAME since MAN set foot on d MOON

Carry on ;)

I'll say if I ever see a quote along the lines of, "we'll see who's smiling in a little while", from this fellow, I will swear Rowdy's sister has bought him a laptop and registered him on NC Preps.

Reactions: 65Lion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT