ADVERTISEMENT

704Cougars Dad-----Blue and Gold-----Nepsy7

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
Mans HSFB man needs yalls HELP... Causes I has 2 fire my Secretary of Treasurer 4's Embezzlement of HSFB man money.U's know we's LOVE 2 comes to charlotte 2's watch many of D's game. Now's D's OMNI --ands upscale Hotels says we's can't stay, causes U;s knows Us's WE's don't Quit tills daylight. They's says it's my Causes a SCANDEL. So's they referred us mayB's the local YMCA over on EAST MOREHEAD ST. But our's money is funny and 's my credit want get it. May B's yalls know where we can get put up 4's 2 nights.

Mans HSFB man needs yalls HELP... Causes I has 2 fire my Secretary of Treasurer 4's Embezzlement of HSFB man money.U's know we's LOVE 2 comes to charlotte 2's watch many of D's game. Now's D's OMNI --ands upscale Hotels says we's can't stay, causes U;s knows Us's WE's don't Quit tills daylight. They's says it's my Causes a SCANDEL. So's they referred us mayB's the local YMCA over on EAST MOREHEAD ST. But our's money is funny and 's my credit want get it. May B's yalls know where we can get put up 4's 2 nights.

Nepsy's crib. First class accomodations and he makes a mean Western Omlet for breakfast.I am sure he would be happy to have you and the crew.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT