ADVERTISEMENT

5-3 Hayesville at 7-1 Robbinsville

I agree. We better take them seriously and not look ahead. I watched the mdn hayesville/swain game and hayesville outplayed them for most of the game. Only after a couple key injuries to hayesville players was swain able to gain the upper hand. If those kids are back we will have our hands full if we show up half cocked.

Hayesville will be tough and they always seem to play us tough. Need to show up to play.

Hopefully #20 will be healthy and can help stop robbinsvilles running attack.

Hayesville has the best Defense that Swain has seen all season and was matching Swain hit by hit which say a lot about their D. If Hayesville mixed in more of the passing game with the run I seeing it being a close games but Robbinsville will wear them down by the 4th quarter.

Robbinsville 24 to Hayesville 14

I agree 100% and think that will be the difference in the next two games. Swain's run d is solid but their pass d may be the chink in their armor.
It very well may be so.

I think the Tuscola/Smoky game helped Swain realize how vulnerable they are to the pass but they haven't been very impressive against the pass since imo. Murphy had some pass game working but Swain's D line + some key blitzes helped stymie it more than any actual coverage, if a QB is given time to sit in the pocket i'd bet they would have some success as it stands right now against Swain.

My app for Rville just now shows rain until 9pm.
South Carolina Gamecocks Football GIF by gamecocksonline

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT