ADVERTISEMENT

4a west

JMACDE99

Oct 22, 2013
I see this as 4 team battle - SC, Dudley, Catholic and Brown. I think Vance could pull the upset as well as 71st against Catholic but Catholic just looks so sound and is not a turnover/mistake machine. The question is of these 4 how would you rate them.
1. Dudley - Defense & home field
2. SC - Team speed & dominant player that requires the D's full attention
3. Catholic - Defense & Scheme - Love their OLB #12
4. Brown - Athletes & Tough ass schedule - they are tested

Before the lost of Cagle I think Brown would be right there with SC - please fell free to chime in

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Scotland Co. Vs N. Davidson in the 2nd rd looks like a good matchup to me. Nobody is talking about them but I think they can pose a great threat to the SCOTS.

North is capable of pulling an upset on anyone. They can also have those moments where they're their own worst enemy. Just depends on which version shows up lol.

We haven't played anyone of Richmond or the SEC's caliber in general this year, but we can play with the 4AA schools, as proven against West Forsyth.

Reactions: FierceScot
Actually, I had ND to win the CPC. Seems as if Reagan keeps giving them fits. When Reagan was built where did they draw from? Maybe West and North?

Reagan has taken from North Forsyth, Mt. Tabor and Reynolds I believe. Possibly some from West Forsyth as well, but West is still the biggest school in the conference. Reagan has given us fits over the past two years, yes. They're actually the ONLY team that has beaten us.

I'm not a player or coach so I can look ahead, but N. Davidson scares the crap out of me. Especially being as banged up as we are.

I'm not a player or coach so I can look ahead, but N. Davidson scares the crap out of me. Especially being as banged up as we are.
North Davidson is very under the radar. How banged up is Scotland?
Also wouldn't mind a trip to Pate...or a home game after Thanksgiving should North Davidson pull the upset :)

North Davidson is very under the radar. How banged up is Scotland?
Also wouldn't mind a trip to Pate...or a home game after Thanksgiving should North Davidson pull the upset :)

We're pretty banged up right now. Missing a starter of two for a week or two. That 2nd round game with N Davidson looks troubling to me but I think we can survive! Hopefully we can rest Zeus Friday night and play him next week. Then survive next week and maybe get our starter back!!!!! Now it's about SURVIVING AND ADVANCING.....

Guys, I just want North to get by SE first!, but will not lie, some of the Buddies and I have pondered a trip to Scotland county already!....I don't know much about them, so we will see!

SC is very deep. Unless 34, #4 & #7 don't play we are ok. The secondary is deep. I have seen 7 kids rotate through there all year and there is not a ton of drop off. Gibson is our lockdown guy but we have plenty of depth. I hope Leak is back soon he is a difference maker for sure. I don't know much about Davidson but when I see a team giving up 40 points that lets me know we will move the ball.

I think Randy may be out for 2 games.
not good. if he were in a pass first offense he would be over 50 catches. smith is not bad and i think we can get by for 2 rounds but after that we need him to stretch the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT