ADVERTISEMENT

4a Preliminary Bracket posted on Twitter

500HP_Devil

Mar 17, 2016
IMG-8637.jpg

So the formula put out
1 Rolesville
6 Grimsley

Which would put a West team on the road for the 4th and 5th round while a East team that they beat would get home field all 5 rounds. Doesn't add up

So the formula put out
1 Rolesville
6 Grimsley

Which would put a West team on the road for the 4th and 5th round while a East team that they beat would get home field all 5 rounds. Doesn't add up
I don't believe the east is as strong as the west this year, maybe I'm wrong, but seems like the west is loaded.

Reactions: MHSBigBlue06
So the formula put out
1 Rolesville
6 Grimsley

Are they encouraging teams to schedule tougher games with the formula? Weddington got rewarded with a 1 seed despite losing twice.

I don't believe the east is as strong as the west this year, maybe I'm wrong, but seems like the west is loaded
That's my point. With the state being so lopsided. A team like Grimsley (6) that scheduled and won against Rolesville (1). Should be in a better position then the team that they beat on the field.

You guys were the best we faced last year in speed and physicality, no doubt. We had played four close, physical wars against Indy, Catholic, Weddington and Hough before facing you guys. It was a tight game.

Good luck you guys this year.

You guys were the best we faced last year in speed and physicality, no doubt. We had played four close, physical wars against Indy, Catholic, Weddington and Hough before facing you guys. It was a tight game.

Good luck you guys this year.
Ditto. You guys got a good draw, IMO, this year. Good luck to y’all as well. All in fun.

Reactions: RammanuelKant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT