ADVERTISEMENT

3AA West Discussion Board - 2nd Round

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
8 Cox Mill (7-5) @ 1 Asheville (11-1)
13 AC Reynolfs (7-5) @ 5 Weddington (11-1)
6 Hickory Ridge (10-2) @ 3 Statesville (8-4)
7 Asheboro (9-3) @ 2 Cuthbertson (9-3)

Asheville by - 21
AC Reynolds by - 1
Hickory Ridge by - 13
Cuthbertson by - 10

If Reynolds secondary shows up and they can spread the ball around I like their chances. If Laws goes one dimensional and the D doesn't stiffen up it could get ugly after the half.

Cox Mill could upset Asheville
Reynolds could upset Weddington
Hickory Ridge is probably the favorite playing AT Statesville
Only Cutherbertson is probably feeling pretty confident.

I'm thinking Asheville is the only team that can be fairly confident they will move on, the rest will be dog fights!

Taking some so called under dogs this week. I think ACR is battle tested and will surprise Weddington. I watched the Weddington vs Cut and thought that ACR can beat this team. Anyways good luck ACR.

This post was edited on 11/19 8:35 PM by ai1015

Reynoldsrocks, I don't think anyone can be confident right now. This is where hard work and unity and a little luck show up. Watching film on Cox Mill, they are no slackers. Their O is fast up to the line and will probably catch us by surprise at least a few times. If our D isn't paying attention and not in position yet they can and will burn us.

I have a good feeling about you guys against Weddington. I'm guessing it will be your hardest game so far. Weddington is no joke. Good luck to you and your Rockets this Friday night. I'd like to see one of our programs make it to the ship this year.

Shot out to Statesville for that great win....The game shouldn't have been that close....2 turn overs hurt but in the end the Greyhounds kept pounding....Round 3 welcomes the Greyhounds!!!!

Does anybody know what happened in the weddington game last night? This place was flooded with Reynolds fans after they beat Erwin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT