ADVERTISEMENT

3A East Predictions - Second Round

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Western Alamance 38 Fike 8

Jacksonville 31 Terry Sanford 30

Southern Nash 36 Eastern Alamance 20

Havelock 43 E.E. Smith 25

Eastern will upset Southern Nash if the good team shows up they can run and pass plus they just got back their leading tacklers back a few weeks ago from injury But it wiil be a shoot out.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Eastern will upset Southern Nash if the good team shows up they can run and pass plus they just got back their leading tacklers back a few weeks ago from injury But it wiil be a shoot out.

Hopefully they do southern Nash worries me a little one of the only teams that worry me outside of Jacksonville because they run the ball so much and their defense is extra physical if havelock has to play them it will probably be like a 28-24 type of game southern Nash defense is really good

Southern Nash has not run into a line of this size the runt on the line is 6'0,everybody else is 6'3 or taller and over 270 plus they are pretty quick for their size

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
The problem with Eastern is you never know which team is goin to show up. They could have beaten top ranked Western Alamance but fumbled the ball in the endzone then fell apart in the fourth qtr.

Could have beat WA? They played a great 1st half for sure. I would not say they could have beat them though. WA rolled in the2nd half. Plus one of EAs tds that game was a gift from the officials after the fumble was originally ruled recovered by WA which video clearly shows! It was a good game though!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT