ADVERTISEMENT

3A Baseball ROUND 5 REGIONAL ROUND SCHEDULES

This has been one more season keeping up with South Rowan baseball. I started a topic on South Rowan baseball sometime back. I never kept up with HS baseball until this year. I don’t know there something about South Rowan would have a good season. But I didn’t dream of them going all the way to the State Championship game. Anyway as the regular season they seem to show promise especially beating East Rowan 3 times out of 4. I hope best for them and hopefully they can win the Championship game. Anyway it’s been one more ride. Good luck to the Raiders of South Rowan.

TICKET-ONLINE ONLY GoFAN.COM

Friday only $8 (no re-entry)
Saturday only $12(will also be given a wristband to re-enter)
Children 5 and under admitted free
Tickets are non-refundable
TARHEEL SENIOR CARDS will be accepted(Not Gold Cards)

Hon Dines have you read the article from Salsibury Post about South Brunswick. They have a Jr that is rated 5th Nationally and also 3 D-1 signees. Also sounded like they have some power hitters. It’s going to be a big test for sure. They have Walker Jenkins that plays center field who is a Jr and have known to throw 93 mph from outfield and has like .510 batting average with 10 HRs.

Last edited:
Hon Dines have you read the article from Salsibury Post about South Brunswick. They have a Jr that is rated 5th Nationally and also 3 D-1 signees. Also sounded like they have some power hitters. It’s going to be a big test for sure. They have Walker Jenkins that plays center field who is a Jr and have known to throw 93 mph from outfield and has like .510 batting average with 10 HRs.
yes I have their stats. They have the same stats as East Lincoln. A lot of power and pitching.
I'll be posting updates every half inning.
If you go to South Brunswick team page on Maxprep. you can hit stats at the top and it gives you a run down on the team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT