ADVERTISEMENT

3A/4A boards

FTGSCOTS

Oct 13, 2007
Since moving down to 3A, I’ve noticed that this board is ran by the West. Scotland, Richmond and a few others from the East ran the 4A board back in the early 2000’s.

Since moving down to 3A, I’ve noticed that this board is ran by the West. Scotland, Richmond and a few others from the East ran the 4A board back in the early 2000’s.
Most the Charlotte posters have no concern/respect for the Scotland/Richmonds towards the east. In their minds they rule and are great with a decided advanTage of about 20 teams to pick from whomever
is great for a few years at the time while we here keep plugging away year after year.
This is not since the recent changeover but for a good while now. It may partly be why this board
seems to be struggling now.........

This board struggling is a result of HS Football itself struggling. The atmosphere and attendance aren't the same as they were in years past. We live in a world where at SP games the "Chop" is not allowed to be played.

In and around Charlotte the small suburbs and mill towns are filling fast with implants and yuppies who have no clue what the Scots mean to Laurinburg or what the Raiders mean to Richmond County. Those days are long gone with the generations aging.

Everything is not about Scotland and Richmond. Richmond is still doing what Richmond does. The only thing to talk about Scotland is how they have fallen apart. They are hoping for a miracle finish as in 2019 which seems unlikely. 71st is the hot team which is rarely mentioned.

We had this same discussion less than a year ago. As SPRR said, the folks moving in don’t have same affection for the town, for the school. That’s understandable but those athletes are more willing to bail (transfer) I would have never believed soccer would take off the way it has. I am personally not a fan.

I remember huge crowd at 1994 playoff game SP vs. Shelby at Lineberger Stadium. Also 1999 against A L Brown in playoff game 14,000 +. Those days are long gone as SPRedRaider said. Miss those days. Definitely a different time.They we're 5 deep at the fences.

Everything is not about Scotland and Richmond. Richmond is still doing what Richmond does. The only thing to talk about Scotland is how they have fallen apart. They are hoping for a miracle finish as in 2019 which seems unlikely. 71st is the hot team which is rarely mentioned.
Your hot but don't get to cocky. I think 71st is the best team in eastern nc I have seen period but you have done what you were supposed to do. Long way from a ship and you of all people should know that no bad how sc may seem they can put a run of 3 to 4 games together to get to a regional Final. Likely probably not but still doable. They are not void of talent is all I will say.

Post some pictures! I’d like to see a hot and cocky poster chick on here. That could open up a whole new category on NCPREPS! 👩🏻‍🦳👩🏼‍🦰🧔‍♀️ 😵‍💫

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Post some pictures! I’d like to see a hot and cocky poster chick on here. That could open up a whole new category on NCPREPS! 👩🏻‍🦳👩🏼‍🦰🧔‍♀️ 😵‍💫
Do you remember this pic that I posted quite a few years ago. No comments by those who know who this is.
12304495_969710543123487_5839758534739492403_o.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT