ADVERTISEMENT

30%

Cherokee is allowing 750 home fans and 315 visiting fans.
mj2fUwy.jpg

Really shocked they didn't play that game tonight with as nice as it is and Statesville not having jv. But at least they can have more fans tomorrow night.

Also sure the travel for Statesville with it being a school night factored into it in regards to playing tonight.

Granted the field at Alleghany is a bit different than the fields with Bermuda, as important as it will be to get games in, I'd say many teams will be cautious about playing in the rain if there is a clear day before or after Friday, especially since fields are about to start turning in a few weeks.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I understand why we changed it......but football Wise all we do is run the ball and all they do is pass....and it's definitely easier to run the ball in the rain than pass it....rain could have been our 12th defender lol. Glad the boys got to play tonight and glad I got to watch.

I understand why we changed it......but football Wise all we do is run the ball and all they do is pass....and it's definitely easier to run the ball in the rain than pass it....rain could have been our 12th defender lol. Glad the boys got to play tonight and glad I got to watch.

Absolutely. Especially when you have that high fescue. A wet field is an equalizer for Alleghany.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT