Home vs Cox Mill
At Hickory Ridge
Home vs Providence
Home vs South Iredell
At West Cabarrus
Home vs AL Brown
At Lake Norman

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Just curious. Any thoughts who QB might be for Mooresville. And who would be their main RB coming up.

It’s a bit of a cake walk of a schedule. Anything less than 8 wins is probably a let down.

Me personally, I’m not sure we get above 8 wins. I think 7-3, 8-2 is probably about right and a first round exit from the playoffs. Again.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
If AJ is at qb I'm thinking 9-1 possibly 10-0. This Mooresville team has some serious potential. Talent up and down the roster. Don't be surprised to see them in the 3rd-4th round next year

If AJ is at qb I'm thinking 9-1 possibly 10-0. This Mooresville team has some serious potential. Talent up and down the roster. Don't be surprised to see them in the 3rd-4th round next year
AJ isn’t at QB from what I understand currently so - Talent is mainly on Defensive side imo -‘Offensive we have decent talent but we lack Size n Speed imo

With South Iredell I have no clue what they will have.

Last edited:
That potential all on defense. Offense will be a big work In progress

We all know how special AJ is at QB. Just trying to understand. If all the talent is on defense. Why not move him to QB or both ways. Easily the best option at QB.

But regardless I have high hopes for this Mooresville team. They are sneaky good. Talent there. Just need to make it happen

We all know how special AJ is at QB. Just trying to understand. If all the talent is on defense. Why not move him to QB or both ways. Easily the best option at QB.

But regardless I have high hopes for this Mooresville team. They are sneaky good. Talent there. Just need to make it happen
If I remembered correctly- Don’t quote me but I believe the reason he isn’t going both ways is he is getting recruited for Defense so

Reactions: Champ_24
Mooresville once again control their own destiny once again. Mooresville Offense will be KEY on where this team ends up. I think we lack speed and size imo on the offensive side and also RB wise will be fine but Injuries have play a role to a few of our RBs on JV.

Defense will be very very good and even better then last year and If they used the right combination on the DL its should be a deadly 1-2-3 punch. The D will keep us in games imo and I believe the D will win us game

If Mooresville can score 20-24 pt per game on most nights they should win in most of their games as Most team are rebuilding.

Playoffs- I could see few a favorable first round game with a W but No more then 2nd round at most as I think their to many weakness this yr on the Offensive side and we seen last yr with Butler that team that can match up with us in speed or size or whatever its a challenge as Last yr - Mooresville O couldnt score on Butlers D and This yr Offensive will be way more RUN heavy imo and so that could play a factor in the playoffs

Being the best option at QB at Mooresville isn’t saying much when there isn’t any real options. The choices are a CB, 3rd strong WR, and the JV qb from last year. Woof

But I agree he is the best athlete on the team. They weren’t a real fan of playing him 2 ways last year… can’t imagine they would wanna do that this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT