ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball 2023 Area III teams

Battle of undefeated tonight!

Kannapolis Post 115 is back in action tonight at home vs
Rowan County. Game starts at 7:00 at Northwest Cabarrus High School!!!!!

Kannapolis won 6-4 in 9 innings against Davidson County at Holt-Moffitt Field. Jalan Chambers hit a tie-breaking homer in the 9th. Daniel Savage 3 hits. Zack Helms was the winning pitcher.

Kannapolis 10-3 3-0

Last edited:
Well, I caught the last few innings of Post 45 vs. Chatham over at Jordan-Matthews.

Great game going on when I walked in. 45 was up 3-2 in the top of the fifth. Difference maker was Tanner Marsh cracking a two-run homer over left center in that same inning. 45 went on to win 7-2.

Turns out Chatham County is NOT the new ER. It was pretty much all Chatham County. They're not a bad ball team. They've played 45 tight in each of their matchups. CC will be very interesting come playoff time.

Also turns out that there are at least three ER guys on Post 45. It was great seeing Samuel Asbill and Pierce Leonard play again. Asbill picked up the win tonight. Now I actually have to root for 45. I think I just threw up a little.

6-30-23

High Point 6
Randolph 3

High Point beats Randolph for the 2nd time in a week to take over 1st place in the North Division.
High Point 4-0 with Randolph 2-2 in the North with 1 week left in Regular season.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looking ahead to the playoffs! if things play out in the first round then the winners of Rowan and Randolph and High Point Kannapolis will go to the state. WOW! either Rowan or Randolph will miss the state this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT