ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NCPreps.com 2A Pre-Season Top 15 Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallard Creek always schedules great programs in their non conference. I mean this coming up year they have the hardest non conference schedule in the state. Maybe it was the other way around.
:D
It was a weak field

Just yanking your chain

That said, I don't get the fascination with mountain games which are further away than SC or Charlotte.
Nah, bro, those Meck schools saw what Shelby did to North Meck when they were a power, and they all have avoided that smoke with Shelby ever since.😁

Not saying they will win the whole thing. But some insider info from someone close to program said put your money on Clinton being in the state title.
No doubt Clinton will be a force, but imo the east representative will come from Duplin Co

Reactions: UNC91
Nah, bro, those Meck schools saw what Shelby did to North Meck when they were a power, and they all have avoided that smoke with Shelby ever since.😁
That’s hard to believe considering mallard creek has Buford out of Georgia on their schedule this year and they would handle any NC team. They have also played most of the power house programs out of SC in recent years.

Reactions: Chopper747
To be fair it didn't seem like Mallard Creek for example had any interest in playing Shelby.

They gave up calling. Their AD who is now at SPe made several calls.

They see the chest beating online

Vance was interested also..... but

rooster-Rhode-Island-Red-roosters-chicken-domestication.jpg

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
...and the hype train has left the station

Wiz is gonna come strutting in here in a few weeks like this:

giphy.gif
Bold statement but wayyyyyyyy too early for that kind of talk.
So where is the hype? Cause someone heard something from someone else????? I’m thinking some of y’all may be good targets for those scam emails bout the Nigerian Prince

That’s hard to believe considering mallard creek has Buford out of Georgia on their schedule this year and they would handle any NC team. They have also played most of the power house programs out of SC in recent years.

I never said Mallard creek was ducking. Just they weren't interested. Its other schools to look at though, Butler, Vance Catholic etc.

Had to interrupt my workout to respond to this blasphemy. South Pointe had a down year, yet they went 13-1, and won the state championship. Make it make sense, Cho
When we played them in 2017 they were ranked like number 5 in the country.AC Reynolds has a great program and is always one of the top mountain teams.

So apparently we can't say ANYTHING remotely positive about our team without the little children coming out to call names. Report something positive about your team, whichever team that is this week.
Yeah it’s funny how a team that’s nothing but hype and not going to make it past the first round lives rent free in some of these folks heads lol. Misery loves company and that’s one miserable troll. Poor little tink tink don’t have nothing to cheer for out at Southwest seems to be all buddy buddy with the Duplin guys maybe he can ride on they bandwagon seems like he already on board

The said the best team Johnson has had not program history reading comprehension is important troll….now STFU go back under your bridge,cave or wherever the hell you troll from better yet go do the world a favor play in traffic or something. Ignorant POS

Damn you Clinton guys are so mad at life. Go relax, hopefully you don't speak to your wife like this. Oh yea forgot you don't have one, your wife is Clinton football lol. Get a life clown boy lol

Yeah it’s funny how a team that’s nothing but hype and not going to make it past the first round lives rent free in some of these folks heads lol. Misery loves company and that’s one miserable troll. Poor little tink tink don’t have nothing to cheer for out at Southwest seems to be all buddy buddy with the Duplin guys maybe he can ride on they bandwagon seems like he already on board
Speaking of bandwagon’s. I’m pretty sure Goob jumped on Clinton’s bandwagon.

When we played them in 2017 they were ranked like number 5 in the country.AC Reynolds has a great program and is always one of the top mountain teams.

you're only 5 minutes late with this, but I was expecting one of these mini history lessons out of Shelby peanut gallery.

😆 Stop the cap..
Never ever in all time and space has North Meck been a power. They had a decent running back who I think didn't even play that game that Shelby won by a field goal or 1 TD.

Btw, this is a first, we got golden insiders with history lessons and horse shoe club(Clinton, not Crest) insiders with trade secrets and regional predictions

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Dude I'm grown ass man. Wtf are you speaking? Take your pom poms and cheer for Clinton leave my name out your mouth
Grown man living in your parents basement got the mind of a toddler and the football I.Q of a wet napkin. You’re irrelevant and a idiot to boot.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT